Aircraft Cabin Windows Market Outlook – 2027
The global aircraft cabin windows market is experiencing a significant growth due to surge in global air travel. Aircraft cabin windows enable sight of outside the aircraft meanwhile protecting passenger from outside environment. It is made of plexiglass to protect interiors of aircraft from UV radiation & wind at high altitudes. Moreover, aircraft cabin windows maintain the air pressure balance in the cabin and acts as a thermal insulator to shield interior of the aircraft from cold & humidity. The cabin windows are made of several layers of glass plies as fail-safe concept to eliminate any chances of window failure.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
Aircraft cabin windows are forced to shut down operations due to government initiatives to slow down the spread of COVID-19.
Aircrafts cabin windows demand have plummeted due lack of demand from aircraft manufacturers.
Aircraft manufacturers are forced to delay on-going projects due to lack of manpower and supply chain disruption caused by transport restrictions imposed by the authorities in the wake of COVID-19.
Aircraft manufacturers have postponed the test & development of under-development aircrafts in the absence of international technical workforce required for the job.
Airlines will delay the procurement of new aircrafts, since the travel bans imposed by governments globally due to COVID-19 pandemic have gridlocked all the revenue sources for airlines.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers and impact analysis
Surge in replacement of old aircrafts, increase in demand for new aircraft development programs, and rise in adoption of lightweight aircraft materials for fuel efficiency are the factors that drive the global aircraft cabin windows market. However, effect of fluctuating oil prices on production of oil-based acrylic glass hinder the market growth. On the contrary, increasing preference for air travel globally, demand for large windows for enhanced passenger experience, and usage of composite materials present new pathways in the industry.
The global aircraft cabin windows market trends are as follows:
Demand for new aircraft development programs
Increased safety concerns over flight control system failure have enforced the development of new aircrafts with safer in-flight control system and better pilot interaction with flight control systems. Recently, in January 2020, Boeing announced to do clean sheet reevaluation of its ongoing project for development of new midsize aircrafts. This project is aimed at making aircrafts bigger than narrow-body aircrafts that can generate more revenue and reduce operation costs. Recently, in 2019, Airbus published global aircraft market which stated that around 39,200 new passenger & freighter aircraft would be required over the next 20 years, owing to the 4.3 % global air traffic growth. In addition, Boeing published a similar market forecast, in 2019, known as the Boeing Commercial Market Outlook. According to Boeing forecast, over the next 20 years delivery of 44,040 new aircrafts will be made out of which 19,000 will be replacing older aircrafts. Such demand for new aircraft development programs is expected to drive the global aircraft cabin windows market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global aircraft cabin windows industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global aircraft cabin windows market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global aircraft cabin windows market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global aircraft cabin windows market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the aircraft cabin windows market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the aircraft cabin windows market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Aircraft Cabin Windows Market Report Highlights
By Aircraft Type
By End Use
Key Market Players
Lee Aerospace, Saint-Gobain S.A., Tech-Tool Plastics Inc., LP Aero Plastics, Gentex Corporation, Melrose Industries., Llamas Plastics Inc., Control Logistics Inc., PPG Industries Inc., NORDAM Group Inc.