Aircraft Door Dampers Market Outlook 2030 –
Aircraft door dampers are an important part of any aircraft assembly as it ensure the safe and smooth opening and closing of the aircraft doors. Because of increased fire safety standards and airlines' increased focus on passenger comfort and safety, the use of correct door dampers has gained significant traction. Aircraft door dampers also assist as a motion control component as it can control the opening and closure speed of the doors or lids in the aircrafts. Aircraft door dampers have gained immense importance as a component to ensure safety and comfort in door actuation process as its preset delay and smooth opening and closing process eliminate banging noises and impart protection to passenger figures from sudden closure of the lids or doors.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
The COVID-19 pandemic which has hampered almost all the economies across the world. Lockdowns across international and domestic borders have impacted negatively on the aviation industry. This has resulted in a significant reduction in air passenger traffic and a significant delay in the need for new aircraft. This is projected to have a temporary impact on global demand for aircraft dampers. COVID-19 is expected to have a diverse influence on the aviation industry in different parts of the world. The operations of numerous aviation companies have either been temporarily halted or are functioning with a minimal workforce due to enforced lockdowns and imposed restrictions by respective governing bodies.
Top impacting factors
- Increase in aircraft deliveries, replacement of existing aircraft doors, and increase in demand for aircraft door dampers by commercial aviation industries market are the major factors drives the growth of the aircraft door damper market.
- Stringent regulatory environment, and existing backlog in aircraft deliveries are the restraints that hindered the growth of the aircraft door damper market.
- Rise in air passenger traffic and aircraft fleet size, and increase in demand for lightweight doors are the major factors offering an opportunity for the growth of aircraft door damper market.
Increase in demand for aircraft door damper market by commercial aviation industries
The growing aviation industries and the rising preference of customers in air travel is expected to boost the promising pace of aircraft door dampers market. Many governments have made special efforts and working to develop their air force strength through increasing their aircraft fleet and development of existing war crafts. This development is likely to push the market of aircraft door dampers. To maintain the sturdiness and lightweight of the entire structure the use of sufficient and lightweight door dampers has got immense importance which is to provide rapid growth opportunities for aircraft door dampers market. Market players for the aircraft door dampers are trying to invest in research and development activities to come out with more optimum and updated technologies which is anticipated to attract the customers towards new and efficient products. This development of products to create traction also for replacement of existing dampers which is to fuel the sales in aftermarket segment. Aircraft door dampers market is expected to witness a decent upsurge over the savage course of time, although recent decline in the aircraft manufacturer. Boeing, with 42% drop in per share earnings to create a sense of uncertainty in the aircraft market which can create a downtime in aircraft door dampers market. For instance, Global commercial aircraft doors market size will grow by USD 1.02 billion during 2019, at a CAGR of about 6%. Because of the large existing fleet in civil applications as well as the extensive military air force in the United States, the Aircraft Door Dampers market in North America is expected to hold a significant share of the market. With heavy use of airways in developed European countries, the European Aircraft Door Dampers market is expected to register a significant share. East Asia, led by China, is expected to emerge as a major contributor to the Aircraft Door Dampers market as a result of the region's growing preference for the use of aircraft.
Increase in demand for light weight doors
Growth in the procurement of new aircraft in all the commercial, military, and general aviation segments, has led to an increase in demand for aircraft parts and components like the doors. This is one of the major factors driving the market. Compared to the traditional doors of an aircraft, new aircraft doors are engineered so that they offer superior strength while reducing the weight of the door. Manufacturers are working on lightweight products with new techniques to maintain the strength to weight ratio of the door components. The trend of aircraft components is shifting from metallic components to composite materials. The prominent concern of the aircraft manufacturers is towards reducing the overall weight of the aircraft, which requires lightweight materials with similar strength as of metals. There is a higher inclination towards adopting lightweight doors over the conventional ones, is pushing the market growth. For instance, Aernnova Aerospace has a large manufacturing facility in Mexico where it integrates complex structures for modern aircraft using cutting-edge aluminum alloy machining and sheet metal forming technologies. This use of aluminum alloy in aircraft will reduce the aircraft weight up to 10%. In order to increase their market share, vendors are also focusing on expanding their bases, improving their manufacturing capabilities, and collaborating with major OEMs.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the aircraft door damper market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with challenges the aircraft door damper market.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario of aircraft door dampers market.
- The report provides a detailed aircraft door damper market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the aircraft door damper market research report:
- Who are the leading players in the aircraft door damper market?
- What are the critical challenges faced by manufacturers in the aircraft door damper market?
- What are the market trends, driving factor and opportunities involved in this market?
- What are the key segments covered in the aircraft door damper market?
- What future projections of aircraft door dampers market that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Aircraft Door Dampers Market Report Highlights
By Sales Channel
Key Market Players
Collins Aerospace, Kyntec Corporation, Latécoère, HUTCHINSON, General Aerospace, Sitec Aerospace GmbH, TOK inc., Goodrich Aviation, Aviation Fabricators