Actuators helps control the movement & mechanism of the aircraft. The aircraft actuators consist of a reduction gear, which is used to control the rotating motion. In the aircraft, actuators are used in wide range of applications, such as to control & limit speed of the aircraft by adjusting levers & flaps. Aircraft actuators have ability to withstand ambient conditions such as strong vibrations, heat, and cold. Moreover, several aircraft actuators are used while landing operation of an aircraft. For instance, linear actuators are used to open the gate of landing gear, landing gear lowers its position with the help of actuators, and others. Hydraulic actuators are used in landing gear, wheel brakes and has several applications where high force is required.
COVID-19 Scenario analysis:
- Due to COVID-19 situation, the production of aircraft hydraulic actuators across the globe has been hampered due to the declared lockdowns and government restrictions on travelling.
- Supply of aircraft hydraulic actuators parts such as electronic components, position sensors, and arresting brakes have been adversely impacted due to COVID-19.
- Government restrictions on travelling due to COVID-19 have adversely impacted the demand of new commercial & private business jets. Thereby, growth of aircraft hydraulic actuators market has also been negatively impacted.
- Demand of aircraft hydraulic actuators is expected to rise in near future as travel restrictions starts loosen up in few parts of the world.
- Demand for spare parts is also down since there are no requirements from the airlines as many airline’s business has been reduced due to COVID-19 pandemic.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers and impact analysis
Increase in passenger traffic across the world, technological advantage over other systems, increase in demand for reducing aircraft weight, and rise in demand for premium air travel drive the growth of the aircraft hydraulic actuators market. However, excessive system topologies and maintenance issues are hampering the market growth On the contrary, modernization plans of the existing aircrafts are expected to create new opportunities in the global aircraft hydraulic actuators market.
Technological advantage over other systems
Hydraulic actuators use incompressible fluid that helps hydraulic actuator in maintaining a constant force without needing supply of more fluid. In addition, hydraulic actuators help deliver flight control at high power without consuming excess weight or space, which helps aircraft pilots perform mechanical tasks without wasting more energy. Such features make the hydraulic actuators an indispensable part of aircrafts and are widely used in operating wheel brakes, retractable land gear, and constant speed propellers. Moreover, hydraulic actuators reduce the chances of fire hazard as no electricity is being used in hydraulic actuators, which makes hydraulic actuators a safer option as compared to electric actuators. Hence, such advantages of hydraulic actuators over other actuators are driving the global hydraulic actuators market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the aircraft hydraulic actuators industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global aircraft hydraulic actuators market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analysed to highlight the global aircraft hydraulic actuators market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global aircraft hydraulic actuators market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the aircraft hydraulic actuators market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the global aircraft hydraulic actuators market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Aircraft Hydraulic Actuators Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Microsemi, Honeywell International Inc., Collins Aerospace, Woodward Inc., Vishay Intertechnology Inc., Airbus S.A.S., Safran, Moog Inc., Boeing., Infineon Technologies AG, Rockwell Automation Inc.