Aircraft Insulation Materials Market Analysis
Aircraft insulation materials are used to provide thermal as well as acoustical insulation in passenger aircrafts. This is due to vast difference in temperature that an aircraft go through, for instance the thermal environment out of an airplane generates fuselage skin temperatures from about –60F when in-flight at altitude to about +160F when parked in direct sunlight in the desert. Thus, aircraft insulation materials are very important. The material used to provide these properties is most of the time fiberglass batting encapsulated in a plastic pillowcase covering.
Further, the quantity of insulation required for the air conditioning/heating system to efficiently generate comfortable cabin temperatures fluctuates with airplane type and location. But, except for a few places such as the lower fuselage area below the passenger floor and the crown area over the aft passenger cabin, acoustic requirements outweigh.
Emergence of COVID-19 situation has affected the aircraft industry by leaving massive impact on air travel. This has further impacted the overall products and material used in the aircraft industry including aircraft insulation material. Production activities has refrained to great extent therefore there is tremendous decline in the usage of insulation material has reported over the last quarter.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends and Drivers
The key factors that are expected to drive the aircraft insulation market are increasing demand for lightweight insulation materials, the introduction of advanced acoustic and fire-resistant materials resulting in safer aircraft service, decreasing composite material costs and rising commercial aircraft deliveries and passenger traffic. Need for a safe travel has always been a major concern along with noise of aircraft engines and the aerodynamic movement. But in the past few years, simplified communication and safer travel inside the aircraft deck has been bolstered and is being focused on priority. With ample importance given to aircraft safety, the use of aircraft insulation materials has gained importance for its ability to ensure passenger safety and comfort.
However, backlogs of aircraft orders, low shelf life and issues with recycling of composite materials, and stringent regulations by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) for use of insulation materials can hinder the growth of the aircraft insulation market.
The Global aircraft insulation materials market is studied across major four regional markets including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMA. North America region is expected to be the largest market over the coming years in response to the In addition to this, growing investments in production of insulation materials is further expected to complement the growth of this region. Besides this, Asia-Pacific is expected to register significant growth due to increase in disposable income, rapid urbanization, and surge in passenger traffic. This is mainly due to extensive use of insulation materials to provide protection from extreme temperature changes and noise during flights.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global aircraft insulation materials market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global aircraft insulation materials market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global aircraft insulation materials market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global aircraft insulation materials market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the Aircraft Insulation Materials Marketresearch report:
- What are the leading market players active in the aircraft insulation materials market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Aircraft Insulation Materials Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Zotefoams Inc., DuPont, Duracote Corporation, InsulTech LLC, Morgan Advanced Materials, BASF SE, Polymer Technologies Inc., Esterline Technologies Corporation, Triumph Group Inc., Zodiac Aerospace