Aircraft Line Maintenance Market Outlook - 2027
Aircraft line maintenance implies as maintenance tasks, which can be performed outside of a hangar. The basic difference between line and basic maintenance is that line maintenance is done outside hanger and base maintenance work is done in a hangar, with special tools and equipment. Thus, aircraft line maintenance activities are being performed to ensure that the aircraft is airworthy and fit for flight.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- Covid-19 pandemic has impacted defense and aerospace industry both from supply as well as from demand side.
- Aircraft industry is facing decline in demand ever since the outbreak of the pandemic and resultant lockdown.
- Raw material providers and OEMs are not able to continue their businesses due to stringent COVID-19 norms. Financial institutions like banks and NBFCs are not able to sanction loan for small vendors due to banking sector’s rising NPAs.
- Therefore, small vendors from defense industry are finding it hard to do business due to such business scenario.
- Aircraft line maintenance industry is going through a phase of slowdown. However, demand will soar in aircraft industry once lockdown is over and business activities return to normalcy.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis:
Due to increased budget for R&D in defense sector and large contribution of private sector in defense industries, in many countries of the world, the demand for aircraft industry has increased over the years.
In addition, last few years has witnessed increasing trend of budget airlines with an objective to make air travel affordable for all. This has created a potential market for aircraft line maintenance market around the world.
Moreover, an aircraft require line maintenance usually after every 6-8 months or depend on the flight hours. Increasing number of aircraft every year has also increased the number of aircraft that require enough maintenance to fly. This the driving factor for aircraft line maintenance market.
Furthermore, apart from commercial aircraft, military aircraft are also being procured by countries for national security purpose. The number of military aircraft is increasing for few years. This trend is likely to increase owing to growing concern for national security. Thus, military aircraft segment also possess potential market for aircraft maintenance market.
Aircraft Line Maintenance Market trends are as follows:
Delta TechOps and Austria’s largest carrier, Austrian Airlines, announced the signing of an engine maintenance agreement between the two parties. The exclusive agreement covers PW4060 engine maintenance for up to six years supporting the airline’s Boeing 767 fleet.
Additionally, the airport assistance company of Mali, Assistance Aeroportuaire du Mali (ASAM SA), has provided line maintenance services for Boeing 737 (300/400/500 - 600/700/ 800) and Airbus A320 (A318 to A321) aircrafts at the Modibo Keita-Senou International Airport in Bamako, Mali.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the aircraft line maintenance market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the aircraft line maintenance market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight aircraft line maintenance market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed aircraft line maintenance market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the aircraft line maintenance market report:
- Which are the leading players active in the aircraft line maintenance market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Aircraft Line Maintenance Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
SIA Engineering Company, British Airways, Delta TechOps, SAMCO Aircraft Maintenance B.V, SR Technics, Turkish Technic Inc., Lufthansa Technik, FL Technics, Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company Limited