Aircraft switches are the triggers, which are used in vital functions such as transmit and receive commands; therefore, aircrafts switches should be reliable and easy to reach. Aircraft switches are used by pilot and crew to monitor & control operations of the aircraft. Aircraft switches can be operated both automatically & manually. Automated switches are the form of sensors which is used to measure temperature, pressure, and frequency. Aircraft switches are situated in aircraft’s cabin, cockpit, avionics, engine, and APU. Switches present in aircraft’s cockpit are used to control components & systems such as fuel, engine, lights, radio communication aids, navigation aids etc. Moreover, aircraft switches are used by pilot for several functions such as starting the engine, selecting air speed, controlling the electrical power supply, and others. Additionally, the aircraft switches are also used in military aircrafts for combat purposes such as controlling ammunition.
COVID-19 Scenario analysis:
- Due to COVID-19 situation, the research & development in aircraft manual switches industries across the globe, has been hampered due to the declared lockdowns and government restrictions on public gatherings.
- Production rate of aircraft manual switch relevant components such as control panel indicator, several sensors, and other power electronics parts has been hampered due to COVID-19 pandemic.
- There will be considerable rise in the demand in the global aircraft manual switches market in near future as world is moving toward normalcy and flights are expected to resume soon internationally.
- Testing of manufactured various types of manual switches by companies are on halt due to present restrictions, which may resume as restrictions will be lifted.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers and impact analysis
Increase in the delivery of commercial aircrafts, high utilization of electronics in aviation systems, and rise in demand of in-flight entertainment & connectivity (IFEC) systems are some of the major factors that drive the global aircraft manual switches market. However, replacement of manual switches by touchscreen technology is hampering the aircraft manual switches market. On the contrary, increase in digitalization and improved electronics is expected further contribute in the growth of the aircraft manual switches market.
Increase in the delivery of commercial aircrafts
Due to rise in air passenger traffic, the demand of commercial aircrafts is continuously increasing. Such increase in aircraft demand has enabled aircraft manufacturers to expand their product line and increase the production rate of aircrafts. For instance, Airbus (an international aerospace company, headquartered in Leiden, Netherlands) has increased its production rate of A320 aircraft up to 60 per month in 2019 and company plans to further increase the rate of production of aircraft up to 63 per month by 2021. Therefore, with increase in the aircraft production, the demand for manual aircraft switches is also increased and hence driving the growth of global aircraft manual switches market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global aircraft manual switches industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global aircraft manual switches market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global aircraft manual switches market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global aircraft manual switches market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the aircraft manual switches market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the global aircraft manual switches market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Aircraft Manual Switches Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Eaton., Barantec., ITT INC., Transdigm Group Inc., Meggitt PLC., Curtiss-Wright Corporation, Safran, Hydra-Electric Company, Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Honeywell International Inc