An aircraft propeller is a part of aircraft propulsion system. The purpose of the aircraft propeller system is to move the aircraft through the air. Aircraft propeller converts rotational energy into thrust, which is required for the aircraft to move in the air. An aircraft propeller consists of two or more than two blades connected together by a hub. Propellers that pull the aircraft through the air are called tractor propellers. While some aircrafts have propellers which push the aircrafts, such propellers are called pusher propellers. Propeller-driven aircrafts have several advantages such as the ability of shorter landing & takeoff. Moreover, propeller driven aircrafts are less expensive as compared to turbofan engine aircrafts.
COVID-19 Scenario analysis:
- Due to COVID-19 situation, the R&D in aircraft propeller systems has been hampered due to the declared lockdowns and government restrictions on public gatherings.
- Slowing sign in economies of several countries has been observed due to COVID-19 effect, which may limit governments investment aviation industry. Such reduction in investment will directly affect the growth in Aircraft Propeller System Market.
- COVID-19 is expected to have a significant impact on the supply chain and product demand in the aviation industry. The aviation & transport industry is amongst the most exposed verticals to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak and is currently amidst unprecedented uncertainty.
- Demand may rise extensively in global Aircraft Propeller System Market in upcoming quarter as industry’s production has started to get momentum after tough phase of COVID-19.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers and impact analysis
Growth in demand for lightweight & fuel-efficient aircrafts, emergence of lightweight & cost-effective aircraft propeller components, increase in demand of unmanned aerial vehicles, and rise in number of deliveries of special light-sport aircraft (SLSA) across the globe are some of the major factors that drive the growth of the global Aircraft Propeller System Market. However, lack of effectiveness of aircraft propeller systems at high altitudes is restraining the growth of the Aircraft Propeller System Market. Contrarily, increase in adoption of solar powered aircraft and technological advancements in the passenger drones are expected to further boost the demand for aircraft propeller systems in the future.
Rise in number of deliveries of special light-sport aircraft (SLSA)
Special light sport aircrafts are lightweight and are easy to fly due to simple design & avionics. Such aircrafts are simple to operate and are also less expensive. Moreover, pilots can easily get a certificate for special light-sport aircrafts as compare to traditional private pilot certificate. Additionally, the engine of light-sport aircrafts uses less expensive fuel than the traditional aircraft engine. Such advantages of special light-sport aircraft over traditional aircrafts has created the significant demand of light sport aircrafts. Since, these aircrafts uses propeller systems; therefore, demand of aircraft propeller systems are also increasing. Hence, increase in demand of special light-sport aircraft (SLSA) will create significant demand in the global Aircraft Propeller System Market
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the aircraft propeller systems industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of global Aircraft Propeller System Market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global Aircraft Propeller System Market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global Aircraft Propeller System Market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the Aircraft Propeller System Market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the global Aircraft Propeller System Market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Aircraft Propeller System Market Report Highlights
By Propeller Type
By End User
By Aircraft Type
Key Market Players
Hercules Propellers., MT-Propeller, Airmaster Propellers., Hartzell Propeller Inc., Ratier Figeac, Sensenich Propeller Company, GSC Systems Ltd., McCAULEY, Dowty Propellers, WhirlWind Propellers, Fp propeller srl