Aircraft Thrust Reverser Market Outlook - 2027
Aircraft thrust reverser is a part of engine nacelle systems, which are fitted at the exhaust to efficiently reverse the flow of gases to achieve deceleration. Modern aircraft are installed with thrust reversers due to growing airliners' focus on providing safety to their passengers. It creates the aircraft's propulsion system and thrust reverser divert the aircraft engine's thrust temporarily to make it directed forward, instead of in the backward direction. These trends are expected to drive the aircraft thrust reverser market revenue. Furthermore, the key market growth enabling factors are increased air travel and the use of narrow-body aircraft, which are projected to boost the market growth over the forecast period.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- Air traffic is considered to be most vulnerable to external factors compared to all the other sectors of the economy such as oil crises, natural disasters, armed conflicts, terrorist attacks, economic recessions, and disease outbreaks.
- The impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) is witnessed in every sector of the most affected countries as well as globally.
- Production plants have already been shut due to the lockdown, but the effect of the virus spread is expected to eventually hamper the market in the coming days.
- The global demand has seen a major drop in the demand graph, which is estimated to take a long time to revive once the lockdown is over.
- Many developing economies are on the verge of entering the recession period, which is expected to result in complete degradation of demand.
Top impacting factors: Market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
Rise in safety regulations for aircraft along with growth in commercial aircraft are expected to spur the demand for aircraft thrust reverser over the forecast period. Moreover, difficulty in repairing or remolding aircraft nacelles and thrust reversers made from composite materials is anticipated to hamper the growth of the market. Furthermore, the emergence of new aircraft manufacturers and increased demand for lightweight aircraft nacelles and thrust reversers are expected to offer lucrative opportunities for the market over the forecast period.
The aircraft thrust reverser market trends are as follows:
Rise in safety regulations for aircraft
Airline companies are aware about the safety & security of their passengers as the past number of cases has drastically impacted the airlines due to high casualties. Governments have also employed many workers for cross-checking of the safety of an aircraft, which is expected to further boost the aircraft thrust market over the forecast period.
Growth in commercial aircraft
As more people are shifting toward air transportation, the demand for commercial aircraft has tremendously increased. Companies are more focused to attract new business and the youth. Some companies even provide attractive deals so that they can connect more to the future generation. These initiatives are expected to further grow the aircraft thrust reverser market over the forecast period.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the aircraft thrust reverser market along with current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the aircraft thrust reverser market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the aircraft thrust reverser market scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions answered in the aircraft thrust reverser market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Aircraft Thrust Reverser Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Composites Technology Research Malaysia Sdn., UTC Aerospace Systems, Spirit AeroSystems, Bhd (CTRM), FACC AG, Safran, Bombardier, Triumph Group, Inc., GKN Aerospace Services Limited, The NORDAM Group, Inc., Leonardo S.p.A.