Aircraft Weighing Scales Market Outlook – 2027
Aircraft weighing devices are used to measure various aspects related to the weight of different parts of the aircraft attributing to the overall gross weight of aircraft. The gross weight of an aircraft is limited by various weight restrictions so that its structure is not overloaded or unacceptable performance or operational properties do not exist. During the design and certification periods of the aircraft, the aircraft's gross weight limits are laid down in the type certificate and manufacturer's specification documents. Structural weight limits are called the absolute maximum weight capacity of a given aircraft. Therefore, these weighing scales are useful in checking manufacturers claims, when an operational issue arises.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- Throughout this time, given the evolving nature of the disease, forecasting with some accuracy vessel decisions and the impact on servicing, repair, and overhaul operation as a response to COVID-19 is almost impossible.
- The longer the restrictions continue, the more bankruptcy, nationalizing, or regrouping airlines would run out of cash, which will create an irreparable change in the manufacturing environment and consumer structure for manufacturers of aircraft.
- As with the previous aviation shocks, lower use is anticipated for many non-parked aircraft and, given high order books, financial uncertainties resulting from COVID-19 are likely to force airlines to postpone or to cancel deliveries of new aircraft.
- Once the airline starts operating again, overcoming supply chain and financial issues of the manufacturers and new orders starts coming again the market for aircraft weighing scales would rise again.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers and impact analysis
The demand by the various airlines for component substitution and rigging services to replace their current aircraft legacy systems drives the expansion of the aircraft weighing scales industry as a component replacement and rigging services would require to be weighted accordingly before replacing them. Factors driving the aircraft weighing scales market are increasing commercial aircraft production, increasingly integrated air traffic networks at the global and domestic level, increasing IT expenditure between developing countries, and advanced material developments. A rise in the number of airport connections within the respective countries and an increase in airplane usage in military applications, increasing foreign trade between countries would boost the airport weighing scale market. Global economic uncertainty can hinder the growth of the aircraft weighing scales market. Also, existing backlogs in aircraft deliveries could hinder the market growth of aircraft weighing scales.
The global aircraft weighing scales market trends are as follows:
Product launches to flourish the market
The low-profile Intercomp AC60-LP sets the latest industry standard for weighting scale airplane platforms.The completely electronic scales and load cells incorporate Intercomp's GaugeSense technology, eliminating the need for a warm upscale, shortening the time of weighing and removing tire centering in the active weighing frame. In comparison to older piezo sensing technology, hydraulically powered, Intercomp scales provide substantial time reduction for each weighing phase.
Aircraftscales M2400-3-10KP Wireless aircraft weighing platform kit is designed in the 10,000 lb per wheel and under category for the majority of aircraft wheel weighing applications. It includes full wireless operations (including USB antenna) via an 11.4-inch laptop computer with software preloaded.
Increased aircraft procurement with advanced technologies and outsourcing MRO operations
Increased procurement of new aircraft with the latest technologies, along with replacing existing equipment on board with newer equipment requires weighing in advance to match the design specifications give a boost to market growth. Also, outsourcing maintenance and repair operations (MRO) by various countries in many international airports due to increased operational aircraft and expenses associated with various airlines and their maintenance activities would give impetus to market development.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global Aircraft weighing scales industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the global market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions answered in the aircraft weighing scalesmarket research report:
- What are the leading market players active in the Aircraft weighing scalesmarket?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Aircraft Weighing Scales Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Vishay Precision Group, Aircraft Spruc, Teknoscale, Intercomp, Jackson Aircraft Weighing, Henk Maas, Central Carolina Scale, Fema Airport, General Electrodynamics Corporation, Alliance Scale, Langa Industrial