Airport Baggage Protection Market Outlook - 2027
Airport Baggage Protection protects your checked baggage with an ultra-resistant film wrap and refunds in the event of damage or partial theft or unauthorized access to the case foil. Several companies or market players have evolved and tapped this area called airport baggage security for the prevention of loss of baggage, damage, or misplaced check-in at airports during the check-in phase to upload the baggage for shipping. The security of airport baggage is a much larger and broader retail segment of the airport. Within the check-in, areas are the luggage wrapping stations. The passenger pays for the unit and sprinkles a lasting plastic that is wrapped around the container. The baggage is safeguarded by a guaranteed wrapping of the film.
COVID – 19 Scenario Analysis:
- The automotive and transportation sectors are one of the verticals most vulnerable to the ongoing outbreak of COVID-19. It should have a major impact on the automotive supply chain and packaging product demand.
- With the current COVID-19 pandemic in terms of the economy, the contraction of the global commercial in-service economy is even more pronounced than in any of the preceding crises
- By the end of May, a total size decline of more than 20 percent is expected with the highest reductions in regions where a pandemic has affected the highest.
- As very a smaller number of flights are operational, few passengers are already paying excess fees and they do not prefer excess services such as baggage protection thereby this industry is going to face a decline in the upcoming years.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Increasing investment in airport infrastructure and safety drives the Airport baggage protection market for baggage protection at airports. Continued growth in international tourism through aviation. The consequences of governments for introducing new safety measures at airports to evaluate the best and most realistic solutions encourage development. A greater focus on the safety of airports and advanced technology is expected to contribute to the growth of the industry over the next few years when it comes to passenger baggage screening & packaging. However, the likelihood of terrorist attack and airport baggage safety complications hamper market growth potential.
The Global Airport Baggage Protection market trends are as follows:
New product launches to flourish the market
In a bid to increase compliance with the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) in 2019, the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) made plastic wrapping, an extra layer of baggage protection, mandatory for all check-in luggage at all Pakistani airports. According to the ICAO, passenger health and their luggage are two essential elements in an airport or aeronautics industry ranking. Plastic wrapping prevents damage when handlers need to move the bags on and off aircraft quickly. Also, Secure Wrap in New Delhi International Airport has started offering baggage wrapping service. The application of multiple layers of stretch wrap plastic film around the luggage protects it from injury, abuse, theft; mishandling, and pilfering. This service is only provided at Check-in Hall Terminal 3, at a reasonable charge.
Extensive use of RFID technology along with a rising requirement for luggage safety as a result of increased residual income
New research shows that, with the use of radio-frequency identification (RFID), the air transport industry could save US$ 3 billion and drastically cut mismanaged luggage. In major emerging markets, such as China and India, low airfares, rising living standards, and a growing middle class contribute significantly to increasing air transport. The increasing increase in traffic across the Asia-Pacific region will lead and is expected to support the market in the forecast period, to an increased demand for more effective airport baggage protection systems in the region. Also, growth in residual income of many passengers are enabling them to pay extra for baggage protection; thereby, giving a boost to airport baggage protection market growth.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global Airport Baggage Protection Market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the global market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions answered in the airport baggage protection market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the Airport Baggage Protection market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Airport Baggage Protection Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Tripod, Flymate services, Sealand Go, TrueStar Group SpA, Safe Bag Group, Secure Wrap.