Airport Passenger Security Market Outlook – 2027
The global airport passenger security market is expected to witness a steady growth, owing to increase in the terror attacks on public transport infrastructures in the future.Airport passenger security includes various methods (RCMP andpre-board screening) to protect airline passengers from several malicious harm, threats, and other crimes. Several passenger security equipment are being installed in various airports across the globe. Such systems are helpful in monitor and scanning of passengers & their luggage. For instance, explosive & intrusion detectors are used to control threats of smuggling and drug trade. Such passenger security systems are also essential to avoid loss of assets & disruption of businesses. Airport passenger security includes to protect airport & country from possible threatening events and assuring the safety of travelling passenger.
COVID-19 Scenario analysis:
- Due to COVID-19 situation, the supply chain of spare parts of aircraft passenger security systems has been hampered because of the declared lockdowns across the globe.
- Due to COVID-19, lockdown of airports worldwide and halt of all activities inside airports have lessen the opportunities for airport passenger security industries and their business development potential has been negatively impacted.
- Considerable rise in demand in the airport passenger security market is expected in near future as world is moving toward normalcy.
- Revenues of airline companies are expected to decline by 55% in 2020 compared to 2019 because of travel restrictions due to COVID-19 crisis. Such decline in airline companies’ revenue, may have direct impact on global aircraft passenger security market.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
Rise in number of air passengers globally, technological advancements, and availability of diverse solutions are some of the factors that drive the growth of the global airport passenger security market. However, increase in cybersecurity risk may hinder the airport passenger security market growth. Increase in the use of data analytics, video management software, and artificial intelligence may contribute further in the growth of the airport passenger security market in the future.
Rise in number of air passengers globally
Rise in global air passenger traffic is leading to the expansion of existing airports and construction of new airports. For instance, in 2018, approx. 50 airports in the U.S.has spent an estimated 70 billion USD for the expansion of existing airports and construction & development of new airports. Further,according to the Economic Times, India is also expected to increase 100 airports in the coming 15 years to cope with rise in air passenger movement. Such expansion & development of new airports will generate the need of airport passenger security equipment and hence will drive the growth of the market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the airport passenger security industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global airport passenger security market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global airport passenger security market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global airport passenger security market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in theairpassenger securitymarket research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the global airport passenger security market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Airport Passenger Security Market Report Highlights
By Investment Type
By Security Solution
By End User
Key Market Players
Smiths Detection Group Ltd., Siemens, SITA, Autoclear LLC, FLIR® Systems Inc., Honeywell International Inc, Axis Communications AB., Rapiscan Systems., Leidos, Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH