Airway management involves a set of medical procedures and maneuvers performed to relieve and prevent airway obstruction. It ensures an open pathway for gas exchange between a patients lungs and the atmosphere.
Growing focus on paediatric airway management supplements the market growth. Furthermore, technological advancements in airway management products and emphasis on silver-coated ETT in critically ill patients to prevent ventilator-associated pneumonia boost the airway management products market. However, lack of awareness of airway management products in emerging markets impede the growth of the market.
The global airway management products market is segmented on the basis of product, procedure, end user, and geography. By product, this market is segmented into LMA and ETT. By procedure, this market is classified into non-emergency surgical procedures and ICU/emergency procedures. On the basis of end user, this market is categorised into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and others. By geography, it has been analysed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Medtronic PLC, Teleflex, Ambu A/S, Smiths Medical, Intersurgical, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Medline Industries and Armstrong Medical Limited have been provided in this report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions has been provided to determine prevailing opportunities.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
- Extensive analysis by product elucidates the use of airway management products in medical settings.
Airway Management Products (AMD) Market Key Segments:
- Non-Emergency Surgical Procedures
- ICU/Emergency Procedures
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA