Alarm monitoring system is used for communication between home security system and security service provider. Alarm monitoring systems informs service providers about burglar, fire, and medical emergency in home. The intensity of hazards can be decreased and preventive measures can be taken with the help of alarm monitoring systems. It helps in ensuring safety of people inside home in case of fire and explosions. Medical alarm monitoring systems enable immediate attention from medical personnel in case of medical emergencies.
Increase in crime rate and insurance policies with installed security systems are propelling the growth of the world alarm monitoring market. In addition, high adoption rate of home automation systems supplements the growth. However, high cost of installation and maintenance of alarm monitoring systems is obstructing the growth of the market. On the other hand, handheld devices based security systems is expected to create opportunities in the market.
The world alarm monitoring market is segmented based on communication technology, input signal, components, end users, and geography. The communication technologies covered in the report are wired telecommunication network, IP network, and others. On the basis of input signal, the market is further classified into analog signal, discrete signal, and protocol signal. The components discussed in the report are remote terminal unit, alarm sensors, motion detection sensor, central monitoring receivers, and communication networks & gateways. The end users covered in the report are vehicle alarm monitoring, building alarm monitoring, and others. Geographically, the market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
The prominent companies operating in the market are ADT Corporation, ABB Ltd., Diebold Inc., Siemens AG, Tyco International, UTC, Rockwell Automation Inc., Honeywell International, Schneider Electric SE, and United Technologies Corporation. Expansions, partnerships, collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, joint ventures, and others are some of the strategies adopted by these companies to gain stronghold in the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers a detailed analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the world alarm monitoring market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- An exhaustive analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the world alarm monitoring market.
- Comprehensive analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2015 and 2020.
- An extensive analysis of current research and clinical developments withinthe world alarm monitoring market is provided with key market dynamic factors that help in understanding the behavior of the market.
- The world alarm monitoring market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- By Communication Technology
- Wired Telecommunication Network
- IP Network
- By Input Signal
- Analog Signal
- Discrete Signal
- Protocol Signal
- By Component
- Remote Terminal Unit
- Alarm Sensors
- Motion Detection Sensor
- Central Monitoring Receivers
- Communication Networks & Gateways
- By End User
- Vehicle Alarm Monitoring
- Building Alarm Monitoring
- By Geography
- North America
- Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA)
KEY MARKET PLAYERS:
- ADT Corporation
- ABB Ltd.
- Diebold Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Tyco International
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- Honeywell International
- Schneider Electric SE
- United Technologies Corporation