Aliphatic Amines Market Insights and Forecast -2027
Aliphatic amines, also known as alkyl amines, are a category or nonaromatic organic compounds containing a nitrogen atom with a lone pair of electron. These amines are derivatives of ammonia and are generally produced by alkylation of ammonia with alcohols. They are used in various forms such as chelating agent, chemical intermediate, and neutralizing agent in different industries such as pharmaceutical, agrochemicals, construction, and personal care. They are employed as corrosion binders and de-emulsifiers in the petrochemical industry.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has severely affected the global aliphatic amines market.
- The construction industry is among the ones that is most severely affected by the global pandemic, as new construction activities across the globe have almost come to a halt due to shortage of workforce. As a result the, demand for aliphatic amines in the construction industry decreased exponentially, thereby affecting the aliphatic amines market.
- On the other hand, due to the economic slowdown caused by the pandemic, the demand for personal care products decreased significantly. Thus, there is a noticeable decrease in the demand foraliphatic amines in the personal care industry.
- Owing to the lockdown implemented across various countries, national and international transport have been hampered, which has significantly impacted the supply chain of aliphatic amines across the globe, thereby increasing the supply–demand gap.
- Thus, insufficiency in raw material supply is expected to hamper the production rate of aliphatic amines, which negatively impacts the market growth.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers and impact analysis
The major driving factor responsible for the growth of the global aliphatic amines market is its robust use in the construction industry. With the rapid urbanization across the globe, the construction industry is growing at a significant pace, which is expected to escalate the demand for aliphatic amines for the manufacture of cement and asphalt used in construction purposes. Moreover, aliphatic amines are combined in paints and coatings. On the other hand, aliphatic amines are used for the production of fungicides, algaecides, and other agrochemical products. The growth of the global agricultural sector has boosted the demand for aliphatic amines in the market. Aliphatic amines further play an important role in the gas sweetening and gas treatment systems installed by various industries to control the emission of greenhouse gasses. Several major manufacturers of personal care products use aliphatic amines in their products such as lotions, creams, and shampoos as stabilizers and neutralizing agents and are also used in different consumer goods such as detergents, fabric softeners, and bleaches. However, being fairly toxic in nature, aliphatic amines may cause pollution and may lead to eutrophication if not used responsibly, which might act as a restraining factor for the market. Conversely, increase in demand for aliphatic amines in different industries such as pharmaceutical, chemical, and textile is expected to boost the market growth during the forecast period. In addition, surge in population and rapid infrastructural development are anticipated to fuel the demand for aliphatic amines in the different end-user industries.
On the basis of market share, Asia-Pacific is dominating the global aliphatic amines market, owing to the massive agricultural and construction industries in emerging economies in the region. The market in the Middle East is expected to grow significantly, due to the high demand for aliphatic amines in the petrochemical industries of the region.
Key benefits of the report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global aliphatic amines industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global aliphatic amines market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the aliphatic amines market research report:
- Which are the leading players active in the aliphatic amines market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Aliphatic Amines Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Clariant, NOF Corporation, P&G Chem, Solvay, Tianjin Tianzhi Fine Chemical Co. Ltd., Dow Chemical Company, Huntsman Corporation, Balaji Amines, Arkema Group, Evonik