The term "aluminium rolled products" refers to things made from rolling aluminium and aluminium alloy. Aluminium is an electronegative metal with a high affinity for oxygen. It is the world's sixth most ductile and second most malleable metal. Aluminium has a high degree of conductivity and, when alloyed, it also has a high degree of strength. Aluminium rolled products, such as sheets, coils, and plates, are flat-rolled using cold and hot rolling processes.
The market concentration of aluminium rolled products is low due to the low technological barrier of aluminium rolled products. Aluminium rolled goods account for about half of all aluminium alloys utilized. Aluminium rolled goods are utilized in a variety of industries such as automobiles and transportation, aircraft, construction and infrastructure, consumer durables and packaging, and others.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Many industries such as automotive and transportation, aerospace, building and infrastructure, doors and windows, consumer durable, and packaging were shut down at the time of COVID-19 pandemic which decreases the demand for aluminium rolled products.
- The demand for automobiles decreased due to the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic as the decline of the automobiles market also affected the aluminium rolled products market.
- The demand for food packaging decreased due to the outbreak of COVID-19 which affected the aluminium rolled products market.
- The global supply chain was disrupted and the demand for aluminium rolled products decreased in many countries.
Top Impacting Factors
In many industries such as foil and packaging, building and construction the processing and utilization of aluminium equipment is increasing which will drive the growth of aluminium rolled products market. Due to the flexible-foil-based property, the usage of aluminium rolled products in the packaging sector is increasing. The usage of aluminium foil packaging sector of food and beverages and also in medical packing increase the demand of aluminium rolled products. Manufacturing fuel-efficient lightweight automobiles is done by using aluminium rolled products. And the increase in the automobile industry will drive the growth of aluminium rolled products market. Expansion of the building and construction industry, increasing R&D activities to produce innovative and cheaper aluminium products, and rapid urbanization will boost the market growth. An increase in value-added and recycled aluminium products and the need for aluminium in many emerging economies will create an opportunity for aluminium rolled products market. The greenhouse gas emissions is the another challenge for the market.
- In Asia-Pacific region, changing lifestyle of people, spending of the individual is increasing with the increase and expansion of the building and construction industry. The demand for aluminium rolled products market will increase in the Asia-Pacific region.
- North America is the second-largest consumer of aluminium rolled products market.
- The automotive industry is increasing in North America with the increasing demand for fuel-efficient and lightweight automobiles and strict laws of government for carbon emission will boost the growth of aluminium rolled products market.
- In the Middle East and Africa, aluminium rolled products market is also increasing.
- The key market players are adopting many strategies like a product launch, mergers and acquisition, partnership and contract to increase their business and to fullfill the increasing demand of aluminium rolled products.
- Constellium SE and Boeing signed an agreement for a multi-year supply of advanced aluminium rolled products market.
- World leader aluminium rolling and recycling company Novelis Inc., completed its acquisition of a global supplier of aluminium rolled products company Aleris corporation due to this Novelis is in a better position to fulfill the increasing demand for aluminium rolled products market.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the aluminium rolled products industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the aluminium rolled products market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analysed to highlight the aluminium rolled products market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed aluminium rolled products market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions Answered in the Aluminium Rolled Products Market Report
- Who are the leading market players active in aluminium rolled products market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Aluminium Rolled Products Market Report Highlights
By End-Use Industry
Key Market Players
Yaan Aluminium Corp. Ltd., Alufluor AB, Rio Tinto Alcan, Constellium, Norsk Hydro ASA, Aluminum Corporation of China Limited, United Company RUSAL Plc, Aleris Corporation, Hindalco Industries Ltd., Novelis Inc.