Aluminum Flat-rolled Products Market Analysis :
Aluminum flat-rolled products is a process, which involves the conversion of the cast aluminum slab from the smelters and wrought into usable products such as plates, foil, and strips occurs. The preheating of the aluminum slab rolled down to customized thickness, tolerances, and gauge. The plants of aluminum rolled products are equipped with rolling mills and finishing equipment. Depending on the manufacturing process, the aluminum flat-rolled products market is divided into the cold rolling type and hot roiling type. Aluminum flat-rolled products are light in weight, have high strength, and prolonged durability, which make it a versatile material for use in different industries.
COVID-19 impact analysis
- The decline in automotive and industrial activities of transportation, construction, and manufacturing will hamper the aluminum flat-rolled products market growth.
- In addition, insufficiency in raw material supply is anticipated to further affect the production rate of aluminum flat-rolled products, thus affecting the market growth.
- Limited production due to social distancing norms and limitation in labor force negatively impact both of upstream and downstream activities.
- However, relaxation on extended lockdown & import activities and implementation of automation and IoT to manage labor deficit is expected to gradually improve the market scenario.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
Surge in demand for aluminum due to the expansion of the automotive and aerospace industries is the major driving force of the global aluminum flat-rolled products market. High strength ratio of aluminum makes it a suitable material to be used in manufacturing purposes of transport and another industrial process, which significantly contributes toward the growth of the market. Moreover, aluminum exhibits superior advantages as it can be recycled repeatedly, thus providing sustainability to the products. Furthermore, rise in construction activities is a major driver of the aluminum flat-rolled products market. However, aluminum is more expensive than steel, and it requires a special welding process, which restrains the growth of the market.
The global aluminum flat-rolled products trends are as follows:
New product launches to flourish the market
Market players have been taking the necessary steps to improve the accuracy of products and overall functionality. The major manufacturers of aluminum flat-rolled products are attempting to make new aluminum products, which are more visually attractive with the help of recent technologies. The market players further focus on providing quality and service, and ensure to meet customer needs and expectations.
Surge in usage in automotive and industrial applications
Most of aluminum used in automotive and other industrial applications, including transportation and constructions are further recycled. In addition, lightweight of aluminum compared to conventional steel makes it suitable for automotive applications. For instance, compared conventional steel vehicles, aluminum saves up to 108 million barrels of crude oil. Moreover, high impact resistance of aluminum (twice of mild steel) will further propel the growth of the automotive sector.
Key benefits of the report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global aluminum flat-rolled product industry along with the current trends and market estimation to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report represents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the market.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- The report provides detailed market analysis depending on competitive and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
- This report helps users in comprehending the key product segments and their future.
Questions answered in the global aluminum flat-rolled products market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the global aluminum flat-rolled products market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What should be the response of the market players amid the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is the outlook of the industry?
- What are the emerging key segments in the market?
- What are the major changes and assessments in market dynamics?
Aluminum Flat-rolled Products Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Kaiser Aluminium, Mentenre, Garmco, Alcoa, Aleris, Constellium, Hulamin, ELval