Aluminum Fluoride MarketAnalysis :
Aluminum fluoride is an inorganic compound used in manufacturing processes in many industries, majorly used in the production of aluminum. It is a colorless solid, which occurs naturally as minerals rosenbergite & oskarssonite, and can also be prepared synthetically. Alumina and hexafluorosilicic acid are among the vital raw materials that are used inthe production of aluminum fluoride. It allows aluminum producers to streamline production and ensure a pure endproduct. Aluminum fluoride is used to produce aluminum through molten salt baths due to its electrolytic properties. It is highly ductile, conducting, and malleable, which promoteits use in automobile, cosmetics, and pharmaceuticals industries, thereby stimulating the growth of the global aluminum fluoride market.
COVID-19 impact analysis
The global market of aluminum fluoride is severely impacted by the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The pandemic has forced many industries in the market to nearly stop their operations to comply with the government regulations such as social distancing.
- Owing to the lockdown implemented across various countries, national and international transport has been hampered, which has significantly impacted the supply chain of numerous industries across the globe, thereby increasing the supply–demand gap.
- The global market for aluminum fluoride was immensely affected, due to the complete shutdown of all business operations and the outbreak of coronavirus.
- Thus, aluminum fluoride business conditions have become unstable, globally.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
Rapid rise in construction projects and the use of aluminum fluoride in chemical intermediates are expected drive the growth of the market inthe coming years. Several new technologies are being developed to produce high-density aluminum fluoride using fluosilicic acid, which is obtained during the acidulation of phosphate rock in the production process of phosphatic fertilizers. Aluminum is highly ductile, conducting, and malleable, which makes it ideal in the production and manufacturing of automobile, cosmetics, and pharmaceuticals industries, thereby stimulating aluminum fluoride demand.Major end-user industries where aluminum fluoride finds its application include automobiles, construction, aerospace, and pharmaceuticals. Of these, building &construction represents the largest share of the global market, and is anticipated to continue this trend in the foreseeable future.
Asia-Pacific aluminum fluoride market is led by China, Japan, India, and SouthKorea. The market is growing at a significant pace in these countries due to massive urbanization and rapid industrial development. The China aluminum production comprises about half of global market share, and is anticipated to maintain this trend during the forecastperiod, owing to increased cooperative partnership between government and other industries that help to diminish and decrease production expenses, thereby augmenting the growth of the aluminum fluoride market.
Key benefits of the report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global aluminum fluoride market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global market.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the global aluminum fluoride market research report:
- Whichare the leading market players active in the global aluminum fluoride market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Aluminum Fluoride Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Buss ChemTech AG, West India Chemical, Finetech Industry, Stanford Advanced Chemicals, Shanghai IS Chemical Technology, SB Chemicals, Apollo Scientific Limited, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Fluorsid, Alfa Aesar