Aluminum gallium indium phosphide (AlGaInP) semiconductor provides a platform for the development of photo optic application, owing to its wide bandgap. AlGaInP is used to manufacture light emitting diodes (LEDs) of high brightness to form the heterostructure emitting light. In addition, it is used in the manufacturing of diode lasers, which are used in optical disc readers, DVD players, and compact disc players. Other applications of AlGaInP-based diode laser include laser pointers, gas sensors, pumping source, and machining.
According to the National Institution for Transforming India (NITI) Aayog, government of India, the electronics equipment production of world during 2014 was estimated to be approximately $2 trillion, which supplements the growth of AlGaInP semiconductor market.
The development of the electronics industry in Asia-Pacific region particularly in China and India which includes both consumer electronics and semiconductors is anticipated to provide growth opportunities for the market players. Moreover, increase in applications of AlGaInP with high aluminum content, such as solar cells for high efficiencies, is expected to provide new opportunities for the market growth.
The global aluminum gallium indium phosphide semiconductor market is segmented based on type, application, and geography. On the basis of type, the market is categorized into crystalline semiconductor and amorphous semiconductor. By application, it is divided into electronics, aerospace, and others. The report analyzes the market trends in different geographies, which include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major players profiled in this study include:
- Analog Devices
- OSRAM Opto Semiconductors
- GaN Systems
- Infineon Technologies
- NXP Semiconductors
- Advanced Wireless Semiconductor
- Texas Instruments
- WIN Semiconductors
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the current trends, drivers, and dynamics of the global aluminum gallium indium phosphide semiconductor market to elucidate the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets.
- It offers qualitative trends and quantitative analysis for the period of 20162023 to assist stakeholders to understand the market scenario.
- In-depth analysis of the key segments demonstrates the types of aluminum gallium indium phosphide semiconductor and its application.
- Competitive intelligence of the industry highlights the business practices followed by key players across geographies.
- The key players in the market are profiled along with their strategies and developments to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
Aluminum Gallium Indium Phosphide Semiconductor Market Key Segmentation:
- Crystalline Semiconductor
- Amorphous Semiconductor
- Diode Laser
- Solar Energy
- Solar Cell
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA