Aluminum Powder Market Analysis :
Aluminum powder, grinded aluminum metal, can be found in four powder forms such as aluminum flake, atomized aluminum, aluminum paste, and aluminum pigment. It exhibits wide range of properties, including weightlessness, odor-free, and high flammability. When aluminum powder reacts with water, strong acids, and bases, it produces extremely flammable hydrogen gas. Aluminum powder is used in the making of sealants, sparkles & glitters, aerated autoclave concrete, paints, reflective roof coating, and printing inks. Furthermore, it is used in production of fireworks and explosives.
COVID-19 impact analysis
- The global market for aluminum powder is severely impacted by the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Decline in demand from pulp and paper industries, owing to social distancing norms and extended lockdown is expected to hamper the market growth. As consumers in most of the residential areas stopped purchasing newspapers and magazines to prevent the rapid spread of the pandemic, the paper industry is expected to face a temporary downfall.
- The demand for textile merchandise abroad and domestic sales have come back right down to a crushing halt due to the panic state of affairs created by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Asia-Pacific is highly affected, due to the effect of the pandemic in China, Japan, and India. Automotive, construction, and firework industries are highly affected, leading to decrease in demand for aluminum powder.
- The chemical industry has been mostly affected due to COVID-19 outbreak. The chemical industry plays an important role in the manufacturing of products such as plastic, fertilizers, medicines, and packaging products. Spread of COVID-19 across the globe is likely to impact the demand for chemicals extremely.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
Increase in significance of lightweight materials such as carbon fiber in the automotive and aerospace sectors is expected to boost the growth of the aluminum powder market. Furthermore, rise in application of aluminum powder as a coloring pigment to provide luster & silvery finish to paints and coatings boosts the market growth. Aluminum powder is further used in various applications. Significant quantity of aluminum powder is used in pyro-technique, rocket fuel, and explosives. In addition, it is majorly used in additive manufacturing and powder metallurgy.
Thus, adaptability of powdered aluminum is one of the major drivers of the market. Aluminum powder is used in bricks and slabs, which helps in reducing the weight of bricks. Furthermore, the growth of the global market is driven by factors such as rise in demand in the building & construction industry for brick manufacturing.
However, high cost associated with aluminum powder hampers the market growth. Moreover, volatility in raw material price and price fluctuations in global market may negatively impact the market growth.
Surge in usage of aluminum powder in industrial applications
The global aluminum powder market, by region, is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Among all the regions, Asia-Pacific has the largest market share in the aluminum powder market in terms of value and volume, due to rise in additive manufacturing and expansion of various industries such as automotive, equipment manufacturing, and building & construction. Such factors are driving the demand for aluminum powder in Asia-Pacific. Furthermore, demand for aluminum powder in solar cell manufacturing is high in several countries such as China, South Korea, and Japan, along with other developing economies concentrating on solar and other renewable sources of energy. North America is witnessing significant growth, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Aluminum powder is used in several industries such as explosives, fireworks, and military. Moreover, it is used to make powder coating printing ink, sparkles, and glitters and produce pigments, which are used as coatings in electronic and automotive industries. In the construction industry, it is used to make concrete, paints, and reflective roof coating.
Key benefits of the report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global aluminum powder market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global aluminum powder market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the global aluminum powder market research report:
- Which are the leading players active in the global aluminum powder market?
- What are the upcoming trends in the global aluminum powder market?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Aluminum Powder Market Report Highlights
By End-use Industry
Key Market Players
Kymera International, LuxiJinyuan, Henan Yuanyang, JiangsuTianyuan, Xinfa Group, Hunan Goldsky, Zhangqiu Metallic Pigment, Arasan Aluminium Industries, Angang Group, Toyal Group, UCR United States L, Hunan Goldhorse, Alcoa, Metal Powder Company, Hunan NingxiangJiweixin