Amberplex is ion exchange resin utilized in production of heterogeneous membranes. Powdered ion exchange resin (sufficient quantity) is bonded with an electrically insulating and chemically inert material to produce heterogeneous membranes. The bonding material utilized in the production procedure can be a hydrocarbon wax, thermosetting resin such as alkyd polyester, or thermoplastic resin such as polystyrene. These membranes containing amberplex ion exchange resin are successfully utilized for desalination of brackish & sea water and for the treatment of industrial effluents. They also act as efficient tools for separation of pharmaceutical and food products containing ionic species.
Growth in food industry, increase in demand for clean drinking water, and growth in capacity of wastewater plants majorly drive the growth of the amberplex market. The use of amberplex membranes is expected to increase in countries, which lack abundant energy supplies such as Algeria and Israel as desalinated water is utilized for power generation. Rise in applications across various end-user industries such as pharmaceutical industry and continuous advancement in production procedures of heterogeneous membranes are expected to provide potential growth opportunities for the amberplex market.
The report segments the amberplex market on the basis of product type, application, and geography. Based on product type, it is divided into cation exchange membrane, anion exchange membrane, amphoteric ion exchange membrane, bipolar ion exchange membrane, and mosaic ion exchange membrane. On the basis of application, it is classified into electrodialysis, electrolysis, chromatographic separation, desalination, waste water treatment, and radioactive liquid waste treatment. By geography, it is analyzed acrossNorth America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as The Dow Chemical Company, Lanxess Aktiengesellschaft, ResinTech Inc., The 3M Company, General Electric Company, Toray Industries Inc., Merck KGaA, Ion Exchange (India) Limited., Evergreen Technologies Pvt. Ltd., and Pure Water Scandinavia AB is also provided in the report.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations from 2017 to 2023 of the global amberplex market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to individual market revenue.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- An in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market is provided with key dynamic factors.
- Key players and their key developments in the recent years are listed.
Amberplex Market Key Segments:
By Product Type
- Cation Exchange Membrane
- Anion Exchange Membrane
- Amphoteric Ion Exchange Membrane
- Bipolar Ion Exchange Membrane
- Mosaic Ion Exchange Membrane
- Chromatographic Separation
- Waste Water Treatment
- Radioactive Liquid Waste Treatment
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA