Ambulatory services are a set of diagnostic and therapeutic services that provide patient education, support, care, and community support. Ambulatory care includes clinical, organizational, and professional activities performed by registered nurses patients with health issues. These services include application of advanced medical technologies and procedures that can be provided without visiting the hospital, therefore avoiding hospital stays.
Factors that contribute to market growth are increase in geriatric population suffering with specific diseases who require ambulatory services; rise in government expenditure on ambulatory care facilities; and high unmet medical needs globally. In addition, the market is driven by advantages, such as reduced hospital stay, ease-in-access, and flexible timings; high costs of other alternative treatments; and cost savings offered by ambulatory services. However, regulatory & operational uncertainties and data security concern may restrain the market growth. Recent advancements in the ambulatory services to provide convenient and economic healthcare facilities are expected to provide numerous opportunities for market expansion during the forecast period.
The ambulatory services market is segmented on the basis of type and region. On the basis of type, it is divided into primary care offices, outpatient departments, emergency departments, surgical specialty, and medical specialty. Surgical specialty is subsegmented into ophthalmology, orthopedics, gastroenterology, spinal injections, plastic surgery, and others. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA.
Key participants operating in this market are AmSurg Corp., Surgery Partners, Symbion Inc., IntergraMed America Inc., Nueterra Capital, Terveystalo Healthcare Oyj, Healthway Medical Corporation Limited, Surgical Care Affiliates, Aspen Healthcare, and Medical Facilities Corporation.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
- The report offers a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023, which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Exhaustive analysis of the ambulatory services market by type assists in understanding the types of services that are currently being used along with the variants that would gain prominence in the future.
Ambulatory Services Market Key Segments:
- Primary Care Offices
- Outpatient Departments
- Emergency Departments
- Surgical Specialty
- Spinal Injections
- Plastic Surgery
- Medical Specialty
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA