Ambulatory surgical centers are outpatient surgery centers where surgeries are performed on the same day of admission of patients sans the need for an overnight stay. These centers offer diagnostic and preventive procedures. The ambulatory surgical centers perform same day surgeries such as cataract surgery, gall bladder removal, small join repair, abdominal hernia repair, skin therapy, and others.
Factors such as increase in the number of surgeries, rise in the incidence of chronic diseases, and growth in geriatric population drive the market growth. In addition, advancements in technology, increasing demand for minimally invasive surgeries, and growth in the development of outpatient services fuel the growth of the ambulatory surgical centers market. However, lack of skilled professionals in undeveloped regions such as Africa and South America, along with the presence of multispecialty hospitals is expected to restrain the market growth. Increase in the demand for ambulatory surgical centers in emerging nations is anticipated to create new opportunities during the forecast period.
The ambulatory surgical centers market is segmented on the basis of model, service, and region. Based on model, the market is categorized into hospital-affiliated ASCs and freestanding ASCs. By service, the market is categorized into diagnostic service and surgical service. By region, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the ambulatory surgical centers market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market has been provided.
- The report offers a quantitative analysis to assist stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments helps determine various products available in the market.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed to predict the competitive market outlook.
Ambulatory Surgical Centers Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Surgery Partners, Team Health Holdings, Suprabha Surgicare, SurgCenter Development, Mednax, Surgical Care Affiliates, United Surgical Partners, Envision Healthcare Holdings, Tenet Healthcare, AmSurg