Analgesics infusion pumps are medical devices that are used to administer pain relieving medications (analgesics) directly into the circulatory system; it has 100% bioavailability to demonstrate a therapeutic effect. In addition, they consist of a button, which on pressing releases a specific dose for administration at a specific time interval. Moreover, these devices are utilized for surgical procedures and other pain relievers.
Factors such as increase in geriatric population, incidence of chronic diseases such as heart failure, arrhythmias, & hypertension, healthcare awareness, and rise in the volume of surgical procedures fuel the growth of the market. However, medication errors and stringent regulations for new products hinder the market growth. Ongoing R&D activities are anticipated to present new growth opportunities.
The analgesics infusion pump market is segmented on the basis of product, application, end-user, and geography. By product, the market is segmented into volumetric analgesia infusion pumps, ambulatory analgesia infusion pumps, and syringe analgesia infusion pumps. Based on application, the market is categorized into post-surgical application, accidents & trauma, labor pain, cancer patients, and others. By end-user the market is categorized into hospitals, clinics, and others. By region, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the analgesics infusion pump market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market has been provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities from 20172023 in terms of value.
- Extensive analysis of different segments helps understand various products of the market.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Analgesics Infusion Pump Market Key Segments:
- Volumetric analgesia infusion pumps
- Ambulatory analgesia infusion pumps
- Syringe analgesia infusion pumps
- Post-Surgical Application
- Accidents and Trauma
- Labor pain
- Cancer Patients
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- C.R. Bard
- Teleflex Incorporated
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Comed B.V.
- Medtronic Plc.
- Smiths Medical
- Vygon Ltd.
- Cook Medical