A power transducer is a load cell. It is a force like compression, pressure, tension factor, or force into a quantifiable and normalized electrical sign. The electrical sign changes relatively to the power applied to the load cell. Strain gauges, pneumatic load cells, and pressure-driven load cells are the most regular sorts of load cells used. The analog load cell changes over mechanical load into corresponding electrical signals. There are three primary kinds of analog load cells and they are, single-point, S-type, and shear shaft. Analog load cells have applications in verticals like hardware, vehicles, aviation, and others.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- The COVID-19 has major impacted on economies and industries in various countries due to lockdowns, travel bans, and business shutdowns. Shutdown of various manufacturing plants and factories has affected the supply chains and negatively impacted the supply chain and sales of products in global market.
- Global travel restrictions imposed by several countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and North America are hampering the business acquisition and partnerships opportunities.
- Automobile sector, being the core sector of the economy, owing to major disruption due to pandemic effect the growth of the analog load cell market.
- Other industries including aerospace, electronics and consumer goods industry has witnessed high impact owing to COVID-19, which in turn is expected to hamper the demand for analog load cell across the globe.
Top Impacting Factors
Earlier there used to be some technical glitches in the load measurement of data but with the continuous technological innovations in the load cells such as remote monitoring technology enables data transmission by
Bluetooth and not through physical cables. This development reduced the margin of errors caused by the connecting cables which further increased the demand in different industries. Further, integration in A/D converter developed to reduce the error which might occur while transmit the data through it. However, requirement in various industries with different standards became the concern for the manufacturers of the analog load cell. In healthcare industry, the concern regarding the safety that is should not react with another component of load that is being measured. Similarly in aerospace industry the load cell should possess high tensile strength and robust with the high pressure acted as the restraint factors for the market.
Moreover, the opportunity lies in the rising demand in the digital sector as different digital load cell used for getting the digital output given by load indicators and software. The accuracy and different functionality of analog load cell increased the demand in following industrial equipment such as packaging machines, filling machines, check weighers, sorting machines and among other, gives fast and accurate readings. The continuous demand for upgraded analog load cell is the challenge for the manufactures as high-quality standards and increasing competition can reject the product by the end user industries.
- In March 2021, Mettler Toledo International Inc. has completely acquired the PendoTECH, a manufacturer and distributor of single-use sensors, transmitters, control system and software for measuring, monitoring and data collection.
- In June 2020, the LAUMAS Elettronica received a New Zealand certificate of approval for the legal trade use which is expected to increase the market share of the analog load cell market.
- In April 2018, Hottinger Baldwin Messtechnik GmbH and bruel & kjaer sound and vibration undergoes merger their businesses in order to drive digital transformation for their customer base across globe.
- In July 2018, HBM launched a new C6B load cell, which would be a flexible solution for economically acquiring the data of large compressive forces. The sensor is cost-effective and specially designed for rugged a
- In September 2017, Precia Molen launched a new product, R1TP platform scale, which offers high manufacturing quality, accuracy, and reliability.
- In February 2017, The VPG Transducers business unit of VPG launched its Model 5113 and Model 5117 load pins. These pins can provide reliable and repeatable measurements of force, tension, load, and overload parameters, with an industry best-in-class safe overload capacity of up to ±250 kN
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the analog load cell industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the analog load cell market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2028 to highlight the analog load cell market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analog load cell market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Analog Load Cell Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Yamato Scale, METTLER TOLEDO, HBK, Zhonghang Electronic Measuring Instruments, Hottinger Baldwin Messtechnik GmbH, LAUMAS Elettronica S.r.l, Matrix Weighing Systems Private Limited, Appalto Electronics Pvt. Ltd., Vishay Precision, Honeywell International Inc, Precia Molen, LOADSTAR SENSORS,, Thames Side Sensors Ltd., OMEGA