The anastomosis assist device is an ancillary device for proximal anastomosis in off-pump coronary artery bypass grafting (OPCAB). This device is used in cases where it is difficult to clump vascular graft partially, as it is short. To overcome such complications, anastomosis assist devices are used by physicians worldwide. The major advantage of this device is that it facilitates the anastomosis of arterial side branches to the artificial graft by eliminating the use of partial clamp on the artificial conduits and by providing a plane surface for easy handling for suture
The growth of the anastomosis assist device market is majorly driven by increase in cases of cardiac surgery, owing to rise in prevalence of cardiac diseases. Lifestyle changes such high work stress, air pollution, habits such as drinking & smoking, and increase in number of surgical procedures across diverse clinical areas further fuel the market growth. However, increase in adoption of other devices such as endoscopic graft harvesting devices and internal surgical sealants restrain the growth of the market
The report segments the anastomosis assist device market on the basis of product, application, and geography. Based on product, the market is bifurcated into reusable and disposable. Applications covered in this study include cardiovascular surgeries, general surgeries, gynecological surgeries, orthopedic surgeries, ophthalmic surgeries, and other surgeries. Geographical breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforesaid segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Medtronic PLC, Sorin Group, Maquet, Guidant Group, Inc., Terumo Corporation, and others are provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global anastomosis assist device market.
- In-depth analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2017 and 2023.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations from 2017 to 2023, which assists to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- Exhaustive analysis of the global anastomosis assist device market by type helps to understand the types of anastomosis assist devices that are currently being used along with the variants that are expected to gain prominence in the future.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of disposable gloves) helps to understand the competitive scenario across the geographies.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within anastomosis assist device market is provided with key market dynamic factors that help to understand the behavior of the market.
Anastomosis Assist Device Market Key Segments:
- Cardiovascular Surgeries
- General Surgeries
- Gynecological Surgeries
- Orthopedic Surgeries
- Ophthalmic Surgeries
- North America
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA