An anesthesia breathing bag is a hand-held medical device that provides mechanical ventilation for patients with breathing difficulties. Anesthesia breathing bags are generally connected to the oxygen source for ease of breathing. They are also used to monitor tidal volume, control respirations, provide constant positive airway pressures, and sense compliance during ventilation.
Growth in the prevalence of respiratory diseases such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disorders (COPD), pulmonary embolism, sleep disorders such as obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), increasing surgeries, and growth in geriatric population who is susceptible to respiratory disorders & surgeries drive the growth of the anesthesia breathing bag market. A rise in disposable income and increase in investments in healthcare by governments & private organizations are anticipated to boost the market growth.
However, lack of skilled personnel, risks of cross-contamination, and stringent government regulations related to the safety and efficacy of anesthesia breathing bags hinder the market growth. Ongoing R&D activities related to anesthesia breathing bags are anticipated to present new opportunities for the market.
The market is segmented on the basis of bag size, product type, raw material, end-user, and geography. Based on bag size, the market is categorized into 3L, 2L, 1L, and others. Based on product type, the market is segmented into disposable bags and reusable bags. By raw material, the market is segmented into latex and latex free. By end-user, it is segmented into hospitals, ambulance, and others. The geographical breakdown of each of the aforesaid segments has been covered for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global anesthesia breathing bag market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market has been provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis from 20172023, which enables stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments helps understand various products of the market.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Anesthesia Breathing Bag Market Key Segment:
By Bag Size
By Product Type
- Reusable Bags
By Raw Material
- Latex Free
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- 3M Healthcare
- Ambu A/S
- BOMImed Inc.
- Drgerwerk AG
- Flexicare Medical Limited
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- MJ Patterson (Scientific) Ltd.
- Nolato AB
- Smiths Group plc
- Teleflex Medical Inc.