Breathing circuits are medical devices that are used to administer medicated gases directly into the lungs of patients. These devices are designed in such a way that it creates artificial respiratory systems to perform the exchange of gases. Moreover, these devices are utilized in surgical procedures and in dysfunctional breathing.
Growth in the prevalence of respiratory diseases such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disorders, pulmonary embolism, sleep disorders such as obstructive sleep apnea, increasing surgeries, and growth in geriatric population who is susceptible to respiratory disorders & surgeries, drive the growth of the anesthesia breathing circuits market.
An increase in investments in the healthcare sector by governments & private organizations are anticipated to boost the market growth. However, lack of skilled personnel and stringent government regulations related to the safety and efficacy of anesthesia breathing circuits hinder the market growth. Ongoing R&D activities related to anesthesia breathing bags are anticipated to present new opportunities for the market.
The market is segmented on the basis of type, application, end user, and region. By type, the market is divided into open breathing circuits, semi-open breathing circuits, and close breathing circuits. Based on application, the market is categorized into anesthesia, respiratory dysfunction, and others. Based on end user, the market is categorized into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, clinics, and others. By region, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global anesthesia breathing circuits market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market has been provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities from 20172023 in terms of value.
- Extensive analysis of different segments helps understand various products of the market.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Anesthesia Breathing Circuits Market Key Segments:
- Open Breathing Circuits
- Semi-open Breathing Circuits
- Closed Breathing Circuits
- Respiratory Dysfunction
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- Dragerwerk AG
- Becton, Dickinson and Company,
- Altera Corporation
- Braun & Company Ltd,
- Bio-Med Devices
- Smiths Group plc
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited
- Marcus Corporation
- Teleflex Inc
- C. R. Bard, Inc.