Anesthesia Devices Market Overview:
Global Anesthesia Devices Market was valued at $9,563 million in 2016, and is projected to reach $15,463 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 7.1% from 2017 to 2023. Anesthesia devices are used during surgical procedures to control pain, breathing, blood pressure, blood flow, and heart rate & rhythm. A medical state in patients induced by use of anesthesia leads to loss of sensation or awareness, which can include analgesia (relief from or prevention of pain), paralysis (muscle relaxation), amnesia (loss of memory), or unconsciousness.
Global Anesthesia Devices Market Segmentation
The anesthesia delivery machines market is expected to generate the major revenue for the global market based on the product. This is due to usage of anesthesia during all the surgical procedures, such as cardiology, dermatology, ophthalmology, and urology.
Snapshot of LAMEA Anesthesia Devices Market
There is an increased focus of the key vendors in the anesthesia devices market in emerging markets, namely, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. Brazil offers lucrative opportunities in LAMEA anesthesia devices market as the number of cardiac, neuro, and other chronic conditions are increasing in this country at an alarming rate, which propels the use of anesthesia devices.
Saudi Arabia Anesthesia Devices Market, 2016-2023 ($Million)
Increase in number of Surgical Procedures Worldwide
The surgical procedures are increasing globally at an alarming rate due to prevalence of various diseases. Anesthesia plays a key role, since every patient that undergoes surgery is anesthetized to manage the pain during the course of surgery. The major surgical procedures performed globally are orthopedics, cardiology, and neurology, owing to high prevalence of these medical conditions. Such high number of surgical procedures are expected to propel the growth of global anesthesia devices market.
The key players profiled in the report include GE Healthcare, Becton Dickinson and Company, Smiths Group plc, Ambu S/A, Teleflex Incorporated, Ventlab, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, SunMed, 3M Company, and Airsep Corporation. The other players operating in the industry include Koninklijke Philips N.V., Aircraft Medical, Verathon Inc., Karl Storz GmbH & Co. KG, and Pentax.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global anesthesia devices market, and the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis of the industry from 2016 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the global market helps to understand the adoption of anesthesia devices for surgical procedures.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices, followed by leading market players across various geographies.
Anesthesia Devices Market Key Segments:
- Anesthesia Delivery Machines
- Anesthesia Disposables & Accessories
- Anesthesia Circuits
- Anesthesia Masks
- Flexible Intubation Scopes
- Supraglottic Airways
- Ventilator Circuits
- Anesthesia Monitors
- Anesthesia Information Management Systems (AIMS)
- General Anesthesia
- Local Anesthesia
By End User
- Ambulatory Service Centers
- North America
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA