Anesthesia endotracheal tubes are made of polyvinylchloride (PVC) and can only be used one time. These tubes are catheters, which are inserted into the tracheal tubes to administer anesthetics during surgical procedures. In addition, these tubes are used to deliver oxygen, xenon, and anesthetic agents such as sevoflurane & isoflurane. Moreover, it is an alternative for other drug delivery systems as they are also used to administer other medications such as ipratropium, salbutamol, and lidocaine.
Growth in the prevalence of respiratory diseases such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disorders, pulmonary embolism, sleep disorders such as obstructive sleep apnea, increasing surgeries, and growth in geriatric population who is susceptible to respiratory disorders & surgeries drive the growth of the anesthesia endotracheal market.
An increase in investments in the healthcare sector by governments & private organizations are anticipated to boost the market growth. However, dearth of skilled personnel and stringent government regulations related to the safety and efficacy of anesthesia breathing circuits hinder the market growth. Ongoing R&D activities related to anesthesia breathing bags are anticipated to present new opportunities for the market.
The market is segmented on the basis of type, application, end user, and region. By type the market is categorized into orotracheal tube and nasotracheal tubes. Based on application, the market is categorized into anesthesia, respiratory dysfunction, and others. Based on end user, the market is divided into hospitals, clinics, and ambulatory surgical centers. By region, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the anesthesia endotracheal tubes market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market has been provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities from 20172023 in terms of value.
- Extensive analysis of different segments helps understand various products of the market.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Anesthesia Endotracheal Tubes Market Key Segments:
- Orotracheal Tubes
- Nasotracheal Tubes
- Respiratory dysfunction
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- C. R. Bard, Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Medtronic Plc,
- Intersurgical Ltd
- SEWOONMEDICAL CO., LTD.
- Neurovision Medical Products
- ConvaTec Inc.
- Fuji Systems Cop.
- KindWell Medical
- ROYAX Medical Solutions