Anesthesia is used to develop loss of sensation or loss of consciousness, which is used to prevent the feeling of pain during surgical procedures. Anesthesia laryngeal masks are utilized to deliver both anesthetics and oxygen during surgeries. In addition, these masks are non-invasive and used to induce general anesthesia.
Factors such as increase in number of surgeries, rise in incidence of chronic diseases, and growth in geriatric population drive the market growth. In addition, advancement in technology and demand for disposable technology fuel the growth of the anesthesia face masks market. However, lack of skilled professionals in the undeveloped regions such as, Africa and South America is expected to restrain the market growth.
Increase in demand for the anesthesia laryngeal masks market in emerging nation and R&D in the field of surgical equipment is anticipated to create new opportunities during the forecast period.
The anesthesia laryngeal masks market is segmented on the basis of type, end users, and geography. Based on type, the market is divided as reusable anesthesia laryngeal mask and disposable anesthesia laryngeal mask. By end user, the market is categorized into hospitals, clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report offers a quantitative analysis to assist the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to determine various products available in the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to predict the competitive market outlook.
Anesthesia Laryngeal Masks Market Key Segments:
- Reusable Anesthesia Laryngeal Mask
- Disposable Anesthesia Laryngeal Mask
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- GE Healthcare
- Becton, Dickinson Company
- Smiths Medical
- Kindwell Medical
- Hsiner Co., Ltd.
- Ambu Company
- BLS Systems Ltd.
- Intersurgical Ltd.
- Drgerwerk AG & Co. KGaA.