Anesthetic gas machine is a medical device that provides accurate and safe pressured flow of medical (oxygen and nitrous oxide) and anesthesia gases to the patients. They are used to deliver medical and anesthesia gases, control respirations, provide constant positive airway pressure, collect & discharge excess gas, and sense compliance during ventilation.
Growth in the prevalence of respiratory diseases such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disorders (COPD), pulmonary embolism, sleep disorders such as obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), increasing surgeries, and growth in geriatric population who are susceptible to diseases & disorders drive the growth of the anesthetic gas machine market.
A rise in disposable income and increase in investments in healthcare by governments & private organizations are anticipated to boost the market growth. However, lack of skilled personnel and stringent government regulations related to the safety and efficacy of anesthetic gas machines hinder the market growth. Ongoing R&D activities related to anesthetic gas machines are anticipated to present new opportunities for the market.
The market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, end-user, and geography. Based on product type, the market is segmented into ether air anesthesia machine, direct gas flow anesthesia machine, and closed circle anesthesia machine. By application, the market is bifurcated into human and animal. By end-user, it is segmented into hospitals, ambulance, and others. The geographical breakdown of each of the aforesaid segments has been covered for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global anesthetic gas machine market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market has been provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis from 20172023, which enables stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments helps understand various products of the market.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Anesthetic Gas Machine Market Key Segment:
By Product Type
- Ether Air Anesthesia Machine
- Direct Gas Flow Anesthesia Machine
- Closed Circle Anesthesia Machine
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- General Electric Company
- Drgerwerk AG
- Medtronic plc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Smiths Group plc
- Beijing Aeonmed Co., Ltd.
- Acoma Medical Industry Co., Ltd.
- OSI Systems, Inc.
- Oricare Inc.
- Heyer Medical AG