Angel Funds Market Outlook – 2027
The global market for angel funds is witnessing a strong growth, and is projected to expand as angel investing is gaining traction with growing array of start-ups worldwide. Angel funds invest in an angel investment, which is a type of equity funding offered by investors in return for an equity stake in a firm. Angel funds are sub-category of venture capital funds with a focus on start-ups and raises funds by issuing units to angel investors. Moreover, these investments are fully private and the funds for these investments are invested by high net worth individuals (HNI), thus higher returns are expected to grow significantly as the start-ups continue to progress in the market.
The global angel funds market is segmented on the basis of type, end user, and region. Based on type, the market is divided into corporate angel, entrepreneurial angel, professional angel, and others. In terms of end user, the market is categorized into commercial and personal. Geographically, the market is analyzed across several regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).
Key players operating in the global angel funds industry include Accel, SOSV Investments LLC, 500 Startups, Techstars, NORTHZONE, Atomico, KKR & Co. Inc., S-UBG Group, and Platinum Equity LLC. These companies have adopted several strategies such as product launches, partnerships, collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and joint ventures to strengthen their foothold in the global angel funds market.
Top Impacting Factors
Growth in number of sophisticated and high investments in start-ups to curb financial losses such as capital reduction, dilution of share & illiquidity, and other such losses drive the focus on adoption of angel funds. Thus, high investments in these startups drive the angel funds market growth. However, lack of potential market for fund-seeking start-ups and potential capital risks associated with business failures are
some of the factors expected to hinder the market growth.
Conversely, growth in number of start-ups and governments facilitating regulatory environments in countries such as India, Asia, and Europe are expected to create lucrative opportunities for the market.
Professionalization and Group Formation
To retain & attract potential clients, angel investors are developing groups and forming professional atmosphere to make business more efficient. In addition, investors are emerging with new associations and creating broad networks such as forums to communicate with other angels and entrepreneurial communities. Thus, these groups have exposure to understand of investment performance and essential angel relations in the market.
Leveraging Cloud Based Technologies and Internet
Angel investors are focused on technology & social networks to expand their businesses and enhance maximum reach for project & marketing services. In addition, entrepreneurs utilize websites such as AngelList, SeedInvest, NEXEA, and Golden Seeds LLC to build up potential new investors by promoting their existing project details in the market.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents analytical depiction of the global angel funds market size along with current trends and future estimations to determine imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global angel funds market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed angel funds market analysis based on the present and future competitive intensity of the market.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis
- The COVID-19 pandemic has a negative impact on the angel funds market, primarily on early start-up funding and business activities.
- In Europe, funding for new start-ups has fallen below the usual rates. New deal making with startups had slowed down, owing to a downward pressure from investors related to COVID uncertainty.
Questions Answered in the Angel Funds Market Research Report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the angel funds market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the global angel funds market?
- How current angel funds market trends would influence the industry in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the global angel funds market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Angel Funds Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
NORTHZONE, Atomico, S-UBG Group, 500 Startups, Techstars, Platinum Equity LLC, Accel, KKR & Co. Inc., SOSV Investments LLC