Anhydrous Aluminium Chloride Market Analysis:
Anhydrous aluminium chloride (AlCl3), also called aluminium trichloride, is the fundamental compound of aluminium and chlorine. It is white, yet tests are often contaminated with iron (III) chloride, giving it yellow shading. It is for the mostly produced and expended in the production of aluminium metal, however huge amounts are additionally utilized in different areas under chemical industry as a catalyst. It is used for various applications such as dyes and pigments, pesticides, reforming hydrocarbons, pharmaceuticals, and as active materials in cosmetics. It is also used in manufacture of some inorganic products such as titanium dioxide and fumed alumina. It is used in manufacturing variety of chemical intermediates including dyes & pigments, ethylbenzene, hydrocarbon resins and other inorganic products such as fumed alumina and titanium oxide.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The global market for anhydrous aluminium chloride is severely impacted by the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The COVID-19 pandemic saw a decline in the economic growth in almost all the major countries, thus affecting consumer spending patterns.
- Owing to the lockdown implemented across various countries, national and international transport have been hampered, which has significantly impacted the supply chain of numerous industries across the globe, thereby increasing the supply–demand gap.
- Thus, insufficiency in raw material supply is expected to hamper the production rate of anhydrous aluminium chloride, which negatively impact the market growth.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Anhydrous aluminium chloride is primarily used as catalyst in pharmaceutical formulations, dyes & pigment preparations, hydrocarbons, pesticides, and beauty care products. Dyes and pigments are the biggest market for anhydrous aluminium chloride as it is used to derive major dye intermediates, for example, anthraquinone, phthalocyanine green, ethylbenzene, and metaphenoxybenzaldehyde. Anhydrous aluminium chloride is likewise utilized as a raw material in the production of fumed aluminium, electrolytic production of aluminium, and as a nucleating specialist in the production of titanium dioxide. In this way, the use of anhydrous aluminium chloride in different applications drives the market. The production costs is dependent on its principal raw materials: chlorine and aluminium. Supply fluctuations in either of the raw material impact the supply of aluminium chloride. Beside this anhydrous aluminium is usually sored in cool, dry and well-ventilated away from moisture. Storage costs is one of the factors that hinder the growth of the market.
Expansion to flourish the market
Gujarat alkalies and Chemicals Company has increased its production of anhydrous aluminium chloride, from 63 TPD to 72 TPD, by installing four more reactors in Dahej, India. It also has plans to set up a 16,500-TPA plant at an estimated cost of USD 5.21 million for the production of anhydrous aluminium chloride in Dahej, India. The expansion helps the company cater to the overall demand of the anhydrous aluminium chloride market.
Surge in use in manufacturing applications
Ammonium chloride demand is rapidly increasing as an intermediate in dyes and pigments. This is accelerating the growth for ammonium chloride market. With growing demands of dyes and pigments in the automotive sector have rushed the demand of the chemical in the market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global anhydrous aluminium chloride market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global Anhydrous Aluminium Chloride market.
- The current market is quantitatively analysed to highlight the global Anhydrous Aluminium Chloride market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global Anhydrous Aluminium Chloride market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the Anhydrous Aluminium Chloride market research report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the anhydrous aluminium chloride market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the anhydrous aluminium chloride market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Anhydrous Aluminium Chloride Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
DongyingKunbao Chemical (China), Gujarat Alkalies& Chemicals Limited (India), KemiraOyj (Finland), NipponLight Metal (Japan), NipponSoda Co., Ltd (Japan), Kanto Denka Kogyo (Japan), BASF (Germany), Gulbrandsen (US), Kemira (Finland)., Aditya Birla Chemicals (India), Base Metal Group (India)