The animal anti-parasiticide is also known as veterinary parasiticide or animal parasiticide. Animal parasiticides are used to kill parasites that infest livestock, pets, and other animals. Every product has different properties to kill parasites dwelling on animals to improve their health. In addition, anti-parasitic drugs also improve the production of high-quality meat for consumption. Animal anti-parasitic drugs are highly insoluble in nature, so these are administered in very high dosages to ensure efficient bioavailability. The animal parasiticides market is boosting enormously due to the increase in trend of pet adoption by people in developing and developed economies. Furthermore, there are many new drugs in the pipeline which are expected to be launched during the forecast period.
The animal anti-parasitic drugs market is expected to witness a significant growth during the forecast period due to factors such as increase in investments from private companies, rise in concerns of zoonotic diseases, guidelines for preventing the spread of animal diseases, uplifting the cohort animals market, and rise in expenditure in animal health and R & D for new product developments. However, there are certain restraints that influence the animal anti-parasitic drugs market such as diversity of parasite species, restrictions on the use of parasiticides in food-producing animals, and strict consent process for animal parasiticides. Also, growth potential exhibited by emerging markets due to rise in disposable income, surge in number of pet animal adoptions, and rise in awareness related to parasitic diseases in animals serves as an opportunity for the animal-anti-parasitic drug market. In addition, rise in prevalence of diseases in animals has also generated development of new drugs for animals in the market which is expected to provide remunerative opportunities during the forecast period. For instance, an international team has developed a novel pharmaceutical formulation to manage triclabendazole which is an anti-parasitic drug used to treat a type of flatworm infection.
The animal anti-parasitic drugs market is segmented on the basis of product type, animal type, and region. On the basis of product type, the market is divided into sprays, oral tablets, pour-ons, collars, dips, spot-ons, and other ectoparasiticides. On the basis of animal type, the market is segmented into companion animals and food-producing animals. The food-producing animals is further segmented into cattle, sheep, poultry, pigs, goats, and other animals. On the basis of region, the market is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides a detailed quantitative analysis of the current trends and animal forecast estimations of the animal anti-parasitic drugs market which assists to identify the prevailing animal anti-parasitic drugs market opportunities.
- An in-depth animal anti-parasitic drugs market analysis including analysis of various regions is anticipated to provide a detailed understanding of the current trends to enable stakeholders to formulate region-specific plans.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrain the growth of the global animal anti-parasitic drugs market is provided in the report.
- Region-wise and country-wise animal anti-parasitic drugs market conditions are comprehensively analyzed in this report.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current animal anti-parasitic drugs market trends and future market potential in terms of value.
- An extensive analysis of various regions provides insights that are expected to allow companies to strategically plan their business moves.
- Key market players within the market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps in understanding the competitive outlook of the global animal anti-parasitic drugs market.
Animal Anti-parasitic Drugs Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By Animal type
Key Market Players
Ceva Sante Animlae, Vetoquinol S.A., Perrigo Co. plc., Virbac SA, Zoetis Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, Bayer AG, Merck & Co Inc., Sanofi S.A. (Merial), Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH