Anionic Surfactants Market Analysis:
Surfactants are organic chemicals, which can change properties of water. Anionic surfactants are used to remove dirt and oil residues. Surface active agents also known as surfactants basically lower surface tension of a liquid. Anionic surfactants contain carboxylates, sulfates, sulfonates, dispersants, and phosphates. These surfactants have hydrophobic properties and also act as foaming agents. Various applications of surfactants can be witnessed in detergents, soaps, textiles, personal care, oilfield chemicals, pharmaceutical, food, crop protection, and others. Surfactants are used in baby care products, cleaners, face washes, conditioners, shampoos, soaps, detergents, ointments, and others.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The spread of coronavirus is anticipated to restrain the market to grow at a moderate growth rate in the coming years.
- Moreover, the market is expected to face some challenges regarding fluctuating raw material prices.
- Further growth is expected to be estimated through market trends such as increased demand for specialty surfactants.
Top impacting factors: Market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
The market is expected to grow over a period of time, with growing population and gradual increase in utilization of detergents for household cleaning. The increase in demand for personal care is expected to grow across the world, thereby driving the growth of surfactants as well. The increasing demand for continuous and sustainable green surfactants has accelerated the growth of the anionic surfactants market. Anionic surfactants account for the largest share of the material acquisition market. Growing crude oil prices and environmental laws is increasing the demand for anionic surfactants. Higher comparing prices and technical problems can serve as a barrier to the growth of the anionic surfactants market.
Regions analyzed are North America (the U.S. and Canada), Europe (Germany, the UK, France, and the Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the Rest of Asia Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the Rest of LATAM) and the Middle East & Africa. Asia-Pacific is estimated to witness more growth in the global anionic surfactants market during the forecast period. North America and Europe are also expected to be the major markets for anionic operators. The U.S. market has the highest use of personal care products and is expected to increase the demand for anionic surfactants.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global anionic surfactants market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global anionic surfactants market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global anionic surfactants market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the anionic surfactants market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Anionic Surfactants Market Report Highlights
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Croda International PLC, DowDuPont, Galaxy Surfactants, Kao Corporation, AkzoNobel N.V., Evonik Industries AG, Huntsman Corporation, Clariant AG, Stepan Company, BASF SE