Anterior cervical fixation is a surgical procedure that is used to treat damaged discs that compress the spinal cord or nerve root. Surgical procedures stabilize the corresponding vertebrae and the pain is decompressed by fixing the anterior fixation system with cervical fixation devices such as anterior plating, screws, and implants.
Factors such as increase in the prevalence of pseudo-arthrosis, rise in geriatric population, and increasing awareness about advanced treatments will drive the market growth. In addition, the growing demand for surface-modified titanium in fixation systems and rising number of skilled professionals fuel the growth of the anterior cervical fixation devices. However, high costs of anterior cervical fixation surgeries are expected to restrain the market growth.
The increasing demand for anterior cervical fixation devices in emerging nations is anticipated to create new opportunities during the forecast period.
The anterior cervical fixation devices market is segmented based on type, end-user, and geography. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into fixation systems and bone grafts. By end-user the market is categorized into hospitals, clinics, and others. Geographically, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the anterior cervical fixation devices market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market has been provided.
- The report offers a quantitative analysis to assist stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments helps determine various products available in the market.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed to predict the competitive market outlook.
Anterior Cervical Fixation Devices Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Zimmer Biomet, NuVasive, Inc., Medtronic Plc., Spinal Elements, Johnson & Johnson, Globus Medical Inc., Amedica Corp., Orthofix Holdings, RTI Surgical, Stryker Corporation