Anti-Counterfeit Electronics and Automobiles Packaging Market Overview:
Anti-Counterfeit Electronics and Automobiles Packaging Market is expected to garner $24.2 Billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 10.1% during the forecast period 2015 to 2020. Anti-counterfeit technology has emerged as a preferred choice of solution against cases of counterfeiting. The market is expected to witness a remarkable growth, chiefly due to increasing instances of electronic/automobile counterfeit products, which are easily available in the local markets.
Advanced technology in tracking, and adoption of item level RFID technologies are the major factors that drive the market growth. Other factors responsible for the anti-counterfeit electronics and automobiles packaging market growth are rising awareness of the consumers about anti-counterfeit technologies and rising government regulations and efforts laid on eradicating the electronic counterfeit products in various developed and developing nations. On the other hand, high cost associated with implementation of product identification (anti-counterfeit) setups and impact of anti-counterfeit products on product distribution process are likely to restrain the anti-counterfeit electronics and automobiles packaging market growth.
Multiple applications of track and trace technologies, advancements in item level RFID such as (FiTS) technology would offer lucrative growth opportunities in future. Further, the collaborative approach of various companies with government authorities would provide a platform for growth of the global anti-counterfeit packaging (electronics and automobiles) market.
To provide a detailed market assessment, the report segments the global anti-counterfeit (electronics and automobiles) market on the basis of technology and geography. The technology segment market is categorized into ink & dyes, holograms, watermarks, taggants, and track and trace packaging technologies. Inks & dyes and holograms were the leading technology segments, collectively accounting for around three-fourths of the market in 2014.
Geographically, the anti-counterfeit electronics and automobiles packaging market is segmented across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA. In 2014, North America was the largest revenue generating region with annual revenue of share of 43%, followed by Europe. The Asia-Pacific anti-counterfeit packaging (electronics and automobiles) market is set to grow at a promising CAGR of 11.1% from 2015 to 2020, due to rising awareness about anti-counterfeit technologies penetrating regional-markets.
Key players operating in the anti-counterfeit electronics and automobiles packaging market include Alien Technology Corp., AlpVision, Zebr Technologies Corp., Avery Dennison Corp., Giesecke & Devrient (G&D), Impinj Incorporation, Datamax-O'Neil (Honeywell), Applied DN Science, InkSure Technologies Inc., and IAI industrial systems
- The report provides the quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2020 that assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities to capitalize on
- The report helps in understanding the strategies adopted by various key market players, in order to gain a higher market share in the global anti-counterfeit electronics and automobiles packaging market
- Country-wise in the global anti-counterfeit electronics and automobiles packaging market are comprehensively analyzed in the report
- The projections in the report are made by analyzing the current market trends and highlighting the market potential for the period of 2014-2020, in terms of value
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by closely following key product positioning and monitoring the top contenders within the market framework
- SWOT analysis of the key market players is provided to illustrate the business strategies adopted by the companies
Anti-Counterfeit Electronics and Automobiles Packaging Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Alien Technology Corp, Zebr Technologies Corp, IAI industrial systems, Giesecke & Devrient (G&D), Impinj Incorporation, Avery Dennison Corp, Datamax-O'Neil (Honeywell), AlpVision, InkSure Technologies Inc, Applied DN Science