Anti-fog additives are non-ionic surfactants used to reduce the fog formation on the plastic films or sheets. Fog formation takes place due to the condensation of vapors on the surface because of the difference between temperature, humidity, or surface tension. The additives help minimize the surface tension of the droplets present on the sheets formed by the condensation of the water vapors. Anti-fog additives lessen the clouding effect and improve the transparency of the sheets. Anti-fog additives are used either in master batches or concentrates during the plastic film production. They are used in packaging of foods and beverages to increase the shelf life and product appeal.
The anti-fog additives market is a growing market driven by the increased growth in food processing and packaging industries. North America leads the market followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe due to the strategic developments such as product launch and increased R&D activities in the emerging economies. The major factor that drives the anti-fog additives market is the cost-effective production of the additives and increased demand from the food & packaging industry. However, factors such as stringent government rules and environmental issues related to plastic usage are expected to restrain the market growth during the forecast period.
The report segments the anti-fog additives market on the basis of type, application, and geography. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into glycerol esters, polyglycerol esters, sorbitan esters of fatty acids, ethoxylated sorbitan esters, polyoxyethylene esters of oleic acid, gelatin, titanium dioxide, and others. The report is further segmented by application such as food packaging films, agricultural films, and others. Geographic breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforesaid segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Akzo Nobel N.V., Croda International PLC., Clariant AG, Evonik Industries AG, Ashland Inc., E. I. Dupont De Nemours and Company, A. Schulman, Inc., Polyone Corporation, Corbion N.V., and PCC Chemax Inc. are also provided in the report.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging trends and dynamics in the global anti-fog additives market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments
- Geographically, the anti-fog additives market is analyzed for regions, such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA along with analysis of major countries in each region.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of anti-fog additives) helps understand the competitive scenario across the geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global anti-fog additives market is provided.
- Extensive analysis of the anti-fog additives market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Key market players within the anti-fog additives market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps understand competitive outlook of anti-fog additives market.
Anti-Fog Additives Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
PCC Chemax Inc., Croda International PLC, A. Schulman, Inc., Evonik Industries AG, Ashland Inc, Clariant AG, E. I. Dupont De Nemours and Company, Akzo Nobel N.V., Polyone Corporation, Corbion N.V.