Anti-slip coatings help avoid accidents caused on high slippery areas such as kitchen floor or bathroom where there are high chances of liquid spills. Proper application of anti-slip coatings on the floor not only keeps accidental slipping at bay but also maintains the luster and shine of existing surface for longer time. It is considered as the most cost effective solution for a longer period of time. It contains additives such as aluminum oxide, sand, or carborundum. Furthermore, good quality anti-slip coatings are extremely resistant to scratches and the layer of these coatings is not easily diminished on regular cleaning and washing.
Increase in use in chemical process and power & petrochemical industries to solve slip issues in chemical & wet environment. The application of anti-slip coating is weather dependent where any wet weather or temperature below 10 degrees are unsuitable for applying these coatings. However, the time consuming and weather dependent application process of anti-slip coatings is expected to hamper the market growth.
The global anti-slip coatings market is segmented based on product type, application, and geography. On the basis of product type, it is bifurcated as water based and solvent based. On the basis of application, it is divided into industrial building, residential building, commercial building, marine, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players, such as Sherwin-Williams, A&I Coatings, Jotun, Henkel Corporation, Rust-Oleum, MEBAC, Randolph Products, American Safety Technologies, Amstep Products, and Halo Surfaces is also provided in the report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current & emerging market trends and dynamics of the global anti-slip coatings market.
- In-depth analysis of all regions is conducted by constructing the market estimations for key segments from 2017 to 2023 to identify the prevailing opportunities.
- The report assists to understand the strategies adopted by the companies for market expansion.
- Evaluation of the competitive landscape is provided to understand the market scenario across various regions.
- Extensive analysis is conducted by following key player positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
Anti-slip Coatings Market Key Segments:
By Product Type
- Water Based
- Solvent Based
- Industrial Building
- Residential Building
- Commercial Building
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
The other major players in the industry are:
- Global Surface Solutions
- Anti-Slip Anywhere
- Paramelt B.V.
- Grip Doctors
- Halo Surfaces
- Resimac Ltd.
*The above list of companies is not profiled in the report, but can be added based on interest.