Anti-theft system is used to prevent unauthorized activity. It secures devices, data, vehicle, and others from being stolen. Its technology of detection includes face detection, real-time location system, and global positioning system. Continental AG, Delphi Automotive, and Robert Bosch GmbH are some of the key players in the anti-theft system market.
Rise in demand and awareness of safety technologies is expected to fuel the market during the forecast period. Further, favorable government regulation toward safety is also anticipated to boost the market growth. However, premium cost of the system is expected to restrict the market growth. Moreover, rise in adoption of cloud-based subscription programs is one of the major growth opportunities for the anti-theft system market.
The report segments the anti-theft system market in the basis of component, product type, technology, industry verticals, and geography. On the basis of component, it is divided into hardware, software, and services. On the basis of product type, it is classified into biometric capture devices, remote keyless entry, alarm, and others. On the basis of technology, it is categorized face detection, real-time location system, global positioning system, and others. On the basis of industry verticals, it is segmented into automotive, banking financial services and insurance (BFSI), consumer electronics, government, retail, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players profiled in the report include Continental AG, Delphi Automotive, Robert Bosch GmbH, Johnson Electric, U-Shin Ltd., Lear Corporation, ZF-TRW, Mitsubishi Electric, Tokai Rika Ltd., and VOXX International.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global anti-theft system market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided that determines the prevailing opportunities in these geographies
Anti-Theft System Market Key Segments:
By Product Type
- Biometric Capture Device
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Face Detection
- Real-Time Location System
- Global Positioning System
By Industry Verticals
- Banking Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Consumer Electronics
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA