An antimicrobial endotracheal tube is a medical device that is used for intubation into the trachea; to maintain an open airway and to administer certain drugs. The antimicrobial agents are incorporated in endotracheal polymer coatings of the tube for sustain release, which prevents infection and inflammation of tissues that surround the site of the implant.
Increase in surgeries related to diseases & trauma and geriatric population have fueled its demand, thereby driving the market growth. In addition, rise in disposable income and increasing awareness of infection and preventive healthcare among the population are anticipated to boost the market growth. However, government regulations related to the safety and efficacy of the antimicrobial endotracheal tube may hinder the market growth. Ongoing R&D activities related to antimicrobial endotracheal tubes are anticipated to present new opportunities for the market.
The market is segmented on the basis of product type, end-user, and geography. Based on product type, the market is bifurcated into silver coated endotracheal tube and drug coated endotracheal tube. By end-user, it is classified into hospital and medical centers. The geographical breakdown of each of the aforesaid segment has been covered for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global antimicrobial endotracheal tube market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market has been provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis from 20172023, which enables stakes to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments helps understand various products of the market.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Antimicrobial Endotracheal Tube Market Key Segment:
By Product Type
- Silver Coated Endotracheal Tube
- Drug Coated Endotracheal Tube
- Medical Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- C. R. Bard, Inc.
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Allvivo Vascular, Inc.
- Brio Device, LLC
- Fogless International AB
- Smiths Group plc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Ceragenix Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Hollister Incorporated
- Medtronic, plc