Antimicrobial nanocoating comprise a modern advance in preventive healthcare. These coatings are the chemicals used to hinder the growth of microbes and pathogens, through cellular membrane agitation. It is applied on surface to inhibit the spreading and incubation of microbes and viruses that cause diseases. Antimicrobial nano coatings are one of the modern effective ways of infection prevention. Nanoparticles of active ingredients like silver, zinc, copper, and others are mixed with coatings and paints to prevent growth of microbes. These coatings are generally nanoscale layers of antimicrobial coatings. However, the health and environment related issues because of these coatings, are the biggest stumbling block to this market expansion.
Covid-19 Impact Analysis
- The coronavirus's unfavourable global effects are already evident, and they will have a big impact on the antimicrobial nanocoatings in 2020.
- The World Health Organization has declared a public health emergency after the COVID-19 virus outbreak in December 2019. The disease has spread to over 100 nations and resulted in massive deaths all across the world. Exports & Imports, global manufacturing, tourism, and financial sectors have all been heavily damaged.
- The downward pressure on the global economy, which had previously shown signs of improvement, has escalated once more. The outbreak of the virus has added danger factors to the international economy's already sluggish development. Many international groups have stated that the global economy is experiencing its most difficult moment since the financial crisis.
- The lockdown has resulted in hampering the imports and exports of various goods. Also, the uncertainty created in the market in the consumers’ buying pattern has resulted in hampering of the antimicrobial nanocoatings market.
Top Impacting Factors
The increasing demand from healthcare sector is driving the market growth. The increasing adoption of antimicrobial nano coatings on surfaces like walls, furniture, medical devices, and implants to prevent spreading of infectious pathogens creates a positive impact. Additionally, the use of these coatings in naval application to prevent the building of algae and aquatic slime on the ships also boost the market demand. These antimicrobial nano coatings are also used for manufacturing sterilized and infection preventive products like surgical cables, orthopaedic sutures etc.
Rise in focus towards medical healthcare sector in U.S. and Europe.
- High demand for advanced healthcare products and services owing to the availability of well-developed healthcare, infrastructure and reimbursement coverage is anticipated to drive the demand for medical and health care products in U.S. Constantly rising old age population and an increase in number of accidents is projected to propel the need for surgeries. Hence, the market is expected to expand
- Increasing industrialisation and urbanization in developing economies like China and India.
- With increased income, the process of industrialisation and urbanisation is a very common phenomenon that is being experienced in countries like China and India. Because of these reasons new infrastructure is being installed across the countries, which in turn increases the demand for paints and hence antimicrobial nanocoating market is also expanding.
- Increased usage of alloy products has also bolstered the nanocoating market.
- Antimicrobial nano coatings are used in a wide range of metals and alloy products including medical devices, kitchen appliances and automotive parts. When added above a paint layer it offers a cost-effective microbial protection and when applied to metal and alloys, these coatings provide long lasting top-coat protection.
Key Benefits of the Report
This study presents the analytical depiction of the antimicrobial nanocoatings industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the antimicrobial nanocoatings market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analysed to highlight antimicrobial nanocoatings market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed antimicrobial nanocoatings market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the Antimicrobial Nanocoatings Market Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the Antimicrobial Nanocoatings market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is “Antimicrobial Nanocoatings? “
- What does " Antimicrobial Nanocoatings " allow organizations to achieve?
- Which technologies combine to make “Antimicrobial Nanocoatings “a critical organizational asset?
- What is " Antimicrobial Nanocoatings” Market prediction in the future?
- Who are the leading global players in the “Antimicrobial Nanocoatings” market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the " Antimicrobial Nanocoatings” Market?
- What are the key benefits of the “Antimicrobial Nanocoatings “Market report?
- What will be the anticipated growth rates for your own Antimicrobial Nanocoatings Market economy altogether and for every segment inside?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
Antimicrobial Nanocoatings Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Nanogate AG, Advanced Nano Products Co. Ltd., Nanostart AG, SteriPanel, Applied Nanotech, Nanonize Solutions Private Limited, Nanosonic, MesoCoat Inc, Agion Technologies, Surfacide