Arachidonic Acid Market Analysis
Arachidonic acid is a long-chain fatty acid that aids in the development of an infant's brain cells when combined with docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Arachidonic acid is an omega-6 fatty acid that is one of the most important. Arachidonic acids are stored in cell membranes and send signals indicating adaptive changes in the event of muscle damage. The intake of arachidonic acids in the form of tablets, injections, and/or syrups can compensate for a lack of naturally forming arachidonic acids in the human body.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
A large number of arachidonic acid companies in multiple ways felt the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, and they are now focusing on long-term growth. Arachidonic Acid and other chemical industries are critical to a country's economic recovery; hence, arachidonic acid companies are expected to see opportunities in the near future. While some industries will experience a drop in demand, many others will remain unaffected and show promising growth prospects. Due to the lockdowns imposed by the government during the pandemic, supply chain management of the arachidonic acid market has been widely impacted. In addition, many companies faced financial crisis.
Top Impacting Factors
The rising number of outdoor activities such as marathons, car racing, FIFA, and the Olympics, which all carry a high risk of physical injury, are expected to drive the demand for arachidonic acids. Furthermore, rising road accidents are a major contributor to the current rapid growth in arachidonic acid demand. The rising number of sporting events, increasing childcare awareness, increasing demand for baby products, and rising awareness about the benefits offered by arachidonic acids are all expected to provide significant opportunities for the arachidonic acids market to grow in developing countries. Market growth is being driven by rising demand for infant formula products as well as expanding applications in the food industry, such as women's nutrition products. In addition, rising pharmaceutical applications for the production of tablets, injections, and syrups are fuelling market growth. The market is also growing due to regulatory approval for the use of ARA in infant food and rising childcare awareness. The high cost of producing ARA, on the other hand, may limit market growth. However, the expanding biotechnology sector in emerging economies is expected to create potential opportunities during the forecast period.
- Consumers around the world are becoming more aware of their diet and adopting healthy eating habits. This has resulted in a rise in the use of dietary supplements such as sports nutrition products, which promote bone strength, muscle growth, weight loss, and increased testosterone levels in the body. Arachidonic acid is a type of essential fatty acid that is commonly found in sports nutrition products. During the forecast period, the global arachidonic market will gain traction due to rising demand for sports nutrition products.
- The global arachidonic acid market is expected to grow due to rising disposable income, increased spending capacity, and increased consumer awareness of the importance of maintaining nutritive value in their diet.
- Rising R&D activities by major players in novel product offerings for infants, combined with increased adoption of arachidonic acid by manufacturers due to various health benefits, is another factor that is expected to support global market growth to some extent.
- The high cost of producing arachidonic acid is a major factor that is expected to limit the global arachidonic acid market's growth. Furthermore, strict product approval regulations are another factor that is expected to limit the target market's growth to some extent
- Over the forecast period, major players' increased investment in R&D activities and approach to developing cost-effective products are expected to create potential revenue opportunities for players operating in the global market.
- North America and Europe are expected to have significant revenue contributions in the global market. This can be attributed to the region's well-developed healthcare infrastructure for R&D activities, as well as the presence of major players in the region.
- Due to increased demand from the pharmaceutical sector, the market in Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest rate.
- The prominent players in this market are DSM, BASF, Cargill, Suntory, Martek, Cabio, Guangdong Runke, Wuhan Fuxing, Changsha Jiage, Hubei Hengshuo, Wuhan Weishunda, Kingdomway, and Xuchang Yuanhua.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the arachidonic acid market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the arachidonic acid market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the arachidonic acid market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed arachidonic acid market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions Answered in the Arachidonic Acid Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the arachidonic acid market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is arachidonic acid?
- What does arachidonic acid allow organizations to achieve?
- Which technologies combine to make arachidonic acid critical organizational asset?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
Arachidonic Acid Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By End-Use Industry
Key Market Players
OLEOCHEMICALS, FMC Corporation, Sigma Aldrich, Croda International, BASF, Enzymotec, Archer Daniels Midland, The Scoular Company, Cargill, DSM