Arteriotomy is a general term used for an opening or cut of an artery wall during vascular surgical procedures. Arteriotomy closure devices are used to close the cut in arteries after the surgery.
Increase in incidences of vascular disorders and rise in risk factors (such as smoking, unhealthy diet, and sedentary lifestyle) that lead to vascular complications drive the market. In addition, rise in geriatric population also propel the market growth. However, risks associated with some of the devices restrain the market. Developments in arteriotomy closure devices will provide opportunities for the market growth.
The report segments the global arteriotomy closure devices market based on type and region. Based on type, it is divided into active devices (plugs, sutures, and clips) and passive devices (compression devices, sealants, and patches). By geography, it is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA).
Key players that operate in the market include Abbott Laboratories, Cardinal Health, Inc., Vasorum Ltd., and Cardival Medical, Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023, which is expected to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading players across various regions.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographic regions is provided that helps determine prevailing opportunities in these regions.
- Key market players within the market are profiled in the report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which elucidates the competitive outlook of the global market.
- Extensive analysis of the market has been conducted by closely following key product positioning and monitoring the top contenders within the market framework.
Arteriotomy Closure Devices Market Key Segments:
- Active Devices
- Passive Devices
- Compression Devices
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA