Arthroscopic implants are used in arthroscopy-based surgical procedures to reconstruct ruptured joints. These implants are designed to fit well and requires less or no additional bending, and are helpful for diaphyseal/metaphyseal reduction. Introduction of biodegradable implants and the demand for arthroscopic implants in internal tissue repair, bone grafting, fixation of joints, and glenoid reconstruction have boosted the market growth. In addition, arthroscopic implants have witnessed a wide adoption in arthroscopic procedures, owing to the availability of smart & customized implants, which further offers lucrative opportunities for market growth. The key factors that drive the market growth include rise in demand for minimally invasive procedures, increase in number of sports related injuries, and growth in geriatric population. However, lack of skilled professionals limits the market growth.
The global arthroscopic implants market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and geography. Based on product, it is classified into knee implants, hip implants, shoulder implants, and other arthroscopic implants. Based on application, it is categorized into knee arthroscopy, hip arthroscopy, spine arthroscopy, foot & ankle arthroscopy, shoulder & elbow arthroscopy, and other arthroscopy applications. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the key players operating in the global arthroscopic implants market, are Arthrex, Inc., Conmed Corporation, Johnson & Johnson (Biosense Webster, Inc.), Karl Storz Gmbh & Co, Medtronic Plc., Richard Wolf Gmbh, Smith & Nephew Plc., Stryker Corporation, Wright Medical Group N.V., and Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
Key Market Benefits
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global arthroscopic implants market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It presents a quantitative analysis from 2014 to 2022 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market by product type assists in understanding the availability of various forms of arthroscopic implants.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Arthroscopic Implants Market Key Segments
- Knee Implants
- Hip Implants
- Shoulder Implants
- Other Arthroscopic Implants
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Spine Arthroscopy
- Foot & Ankle Arthroscopy
- Shoulder & Elbow Arthroscopy
- Other Arthroscopy Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- Republic of South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA