Articaine hydrochloride is a local anaesthetic drug used for pain control by blocking nerve signals in the body. It is majorly used in dental procedures such as infiltration injection in the dental procedure.
Increase in application of articaine hydrochloride owning to its quick effect and better efficacy than other anaesthetic drugs has fuelled the market growth. For instance, in patients with hypokalemic sensory overstimulation, articaine is more effective than lidocaine. Furthermore, the growing prevalence of dental disorders due to junk food and increasing geriatric population boost the articaine hydrochloride market. In addition, the increasing trend of cosmetic dentistry and rising disposable income are anticipated to boost the market growth. However, the high costs of dental procedures and unfavourable reimbursement policies are anticipated to hinder the market growth. Ongoing R&D activities related to articaine hydrochloride and dental procedures are anticipated to present new opportunities for the market.
The market is segmented on the basis of application, end-users, and geography. Based on application, the market is categorized into infiltration, nerve block, and others. Based on end-users, the market is segmented into dental clinics, hospitals, and academic & research institutes. Based on geography, the global articaine hydrochloride market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global articaine hydrochloride market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market has been provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help stakeholders capitalize on prevailing market opportunities from 20172023 in terms of value.
- Extensive analysis of different segments helps understand various products of the market.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Articaine Hydrochloride Market Key Segment:
- Nerve Block
- Dental Clinics
- Academic & Research Institutes
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- Novocol Healthcare Inc.
- Pierrel Group.
- Anhui BBCA Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Nortec Qumica S.A.
- Merck KGaA
- Siegfried Holding AG
- Septodont Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd.
- 3M Company
- Johnson & Johnson