An articulated robot possesses a robotic arm that uses rotary joints to perform precise movements repeatedly and consistently. Such robots are widely used in manufacturing industries for applications such as assembling, material handling, welding, sealing, picking, cutting, painting and spraying, and machine tending.
Rise in need for precise operation in assembly lines and increased automation that drives the demand for industrial robots drive the global articulated robots market. However, high initial investment impedes the market growth. The need for application-specific robots offers a major opportunity for market expansion.
The global articulated robots market is segmented on the basis of the end user and region. The end users included in the report are automotive, electrical & electronics, heavy machinery, metal, food & beverages, chemical, and other industries. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players operating in the global articulated robots market are ABB, FANUC Corp, KUKA, YASKAWA ELECTRIC CORPORATION, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd., Adept Technology Pvt. Ltd., American Robot Corporation, DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED, Sierra Tango Robotics dot com, and Aurotek Corporation.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global articulated robots market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size are provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Articulated Robots Market Segments:
By End User
- Electrical & Electronics
- Heavy Machinery
- Food & Beverages
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- FANUC Corp
- YASKAWA ELECTRIC CORPORATION
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Adept Technology Pvt. Ltd.
- American Robot Corporation
- DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED
- Sierra Tango Robotics dot com
- Aurotek Corporation