An artificial heart-lung machine is used in open heart surgeries to support the proper functioning of the heart and body during the surgery. The heart-lung machine consists of a chamber that receives blood from the body, oxygenates the blood, and transfers it to all parts of the body. This machine is connected to the patient with a series of tubes, which is removed after the completion of the surgery when the heart and lungs resume its functions.
Rise in the prevalence of heart diseases, awareness about cardiovascular devices, and growth in geriatric population are expected to drive the market growth. In addition, technological advancements and improvement in healthcare facilities will fuel the market growth. However, factors such as stringent government regulations and dearth of skilled professionals are expected to restrain the market growth. Increase in government investments in the healthcare sector is expected to offer new opportunities during the analysis period.
The artificial heart-lung machine market is segmented based on type, application, and geography. Based on type the market is segmented into single roller pump, and double roller pump. By application, the market is classified into cardiac surgery, lung transplantation operations, acute respiratory failure treatment, and others. By geography, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global artificial heart-lung machine market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market has been provided.
- The report offers a quantitative analysis to assist stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments determines various products that are available in the market.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed to predict the competitive market outlook.
Artificial Heart-lung Machine Market Key Segments:
- Single Roller Pump
- Double Roller Pump
- Cardiac Surgery
- Lung Transplantation Operations
- Acute Respiratory Failure Treatment
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- Medtronic Inc.
- Sorin Group
- MAQUET GmbH & Co. KG
- Terumo Corporation
- C. R. Bard Inc.
- Edwards Lifesciences
- Braile Biomedica
- Tianjin Medical
- Jarvik Heart