Artificial Intelligence-based Security Market Insight
Artificial intelligence in security is used to develop and provide defensive mode to combat and detect cyber security threats. These defensive strategies are wide-reaching and effective as artificial intelligence is capable to make or create a decision mechanism that is similar to human brain’s decision mechanism but with fast and more accurate responsive actions. Use of artificial intelligence applications automates the adaption to various networks with broadening the scope to detect and response to threats and problems as they arise in real time. Hence, the global artificial intelligence-based security market growth is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period.
Impact of COVID-19 on Artificial Intelligence-based Security Market:
- The COVID-19 pandemic has acted as a catalyst for the development of automation technologies by global companies, especially in the area of drones for the purpose of surveillance and medicine delivery, IT industry.
- The unprecedented economic impact of COVID-19 on demand and supply, along with implications on geopolitics, and globalization, will influence the future of automation.
- The coronavirus pandemic may drive enhancement of automation, digitalization, and artificial intelligence (AI) in the automobile sector in post COVID era to improve resilience to future pandemics.
- In a situation like this, automation and robotics could reduce dependence on human labor and increase productivity, preventing the chances of future plant shutdowns. In addition to this, IoT, AI, and digitalization will become extremely relevant going forward and are going to define the new way of working. This lockdown provides us an opportunity to adopt these new trends, thus increasing the opportunities for the artificial intelligence based security market in the upcoming years.
Top impacting factor:
Various factors such as emergence of Internet of Things (IoT) among various industries is a key factor to fuel growth of the global artificial intelligence-based security market in the near future. Furthermore, Increasing number of connected devices, smartphones, and bring your own devices (BOYD) among individuals across the globe are among major factors to drive growth of the global market. However, sophisticated cyber threats issues may hinder the growth of the global artificial intelligence-based security market to a certain extent. Surge in investment in artificial intelligence to enhance the customer experience and increase ROI, and rising awareness regarding emerging technologies such as predictive analytics, deep learning, and machine learning are factors supporting the growth of the growth of the global artificial intelligence-based security market. Rapidly increasing e-commerce sector, rising adoption of cloud-based technology solutions, and increasing innovations in data sciences will create significant revenue growth opportunities for players in the global artificial intelligence-based security market.
Increasing number of connected devices, smartphones, and bring your own devices (BOYD)
Due to emergence of modern technologies use of number of connected device and smartphones get increases. Surge of COVID-19 force peoples to work from home and this increases the uses of bring your own device concept and this will increase the use of artificial Intelligence based security market
Rapidly increasing e-commerce sector coupled with rising adoption of cloud-based technology solutions
In last few years it is shown that the increase in investment of stockholders in the E-commerce sector along with the adoption of cloud-based infrastructure increases the chances of the advanced cyber-attack and threats attack on the system to eliminate this security concern artificial intelligence based security is used this will create lucrative opportunity in the artificial intelligence based security market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents analytical depiction of the global artificial intelligence-based security market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global artificial intelligence-based security market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global artificial intelligence-based security market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the global artificial intelligence based security market.
- The report provides a detailed global artificial intelligence-based security market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Artificial Intelligence-based Security Market Report Highlights
By Security Type
By End User
Key Market Players
Micron Technology, Inc., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd, Cylance Inc., IBM Corporation, Darktrace, Intel Corporation, Xilinx Inc., Vectra AI, Inc., Amazon Web Services, Inc., NVIDIA Corporation