An artificial joint is a device manufactured from a biocompatible material surgically implanted to replace an existing natural joint. This joint enables improved joint function and corrects abnormalities associated with joint movement. Artificial joints can be designed from ceramic, metal, alloy, or oxinum, and implanted into the site depending on the choice of patient, surgeon, and feasibility of the procedure.
Increase in number of geriatric and obese population and surge in incidence of osteoarthritis and arthritis drive the global artificial joints market. Moreover, technological advancement in artificial joints technology is expected to boost the market growth. However, high cost and complications associated with the artificial joint surgery is likely to hinder the growth of the artificial joints market.
The global artificial joints market is segmented based on material, application, and region. By material, it is classified into ceramics, alloy, oxinium, and others. Based on application, it is categorized into artificial joints of knee, artificial joints of hip, artificial joints of shoulder, and others. Regionally, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA. These regions are further analyzed across the country level to determine the market size and forecast for each segment and sub-segment.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players, such as Aesculap AG, AK Medical, Arthrex, Biomet Inc., Depuy Synthes (Johnson & Johnson), DJO Global Inc., Exactech, Inc., Globus Medical Inc., JRI Orthopaedics, and Medtronic, Inc., are provided in this report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis, current trends, and future estimations of the global artificial joints market to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Extensive analysis is conducted by following key player positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Artificial Joints Market Key Segments:
- Artificial Joints of Knee
- Artificial Joints of Hip
- Artificial Joints of Shoulder
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA